RPSC SET 2018, Application Form, Rajasthan SLET 2018 Notification,Last Date,Questions Paper,Syllabus:
Taking cognizance of the Rajasthan State Level Eligibility Test (SET) 2018 likely to be conducted in Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur Cities would like to briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs. That Rajasthan Public Service Commission is likely to issue soon Detailed Notification and Information Brochure, in respect of the University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test 2018 For Eligibility for Lectureship.
RPSC SET / SLET 2018 Application Form
We anticipate the Rajasthan Public Service Commission to invite Online Application Forms from the bona fide Indian citizens domiciled in Rajasthan for appearing in Rajasthan State Level Eligibility Test (RSLET) 2018 for Award of Lectureship. However, by the time, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission releases a Detailed Official Notification; we would like to share following input for their ready reference.
For First Gen / Communiqués on the exact Dates for the RPSC SLET 2018, Online Registration Schedule, issuance of electronic Admission Certificates / Admit Cards / Hall Examination Tickets / Hall Tickets, RPSC SET 2018 Set wise Test Question Booklet Provisional Answers Key in Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D, Final Answers Key for RPSC SLET 2018, Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks / Community-wise Minimum Percentage of Marks, Merit List, RPSC SLET 2018 Final Merit List, Final Result, etc., in respect of Award of Eligibility for Assistant Professor only / for Lectureship.
RPSC SET / SLET Eligibility Test 2018 Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission shall conduct Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2018 for award of Lectureship. Rajasthan Public Service Commission would conduct Rajasthan SLET in 29 Subjects at different Examination Centers in different Districts across Rajasthan for grant of Lectureship at the Universities and Colleges recognized by Central Government / State Government.
Syllabus of RPSC State Level Eligibility Test (SLET/SET) 2018
The Syllabi for all the Papers is that of UGC/CSIR, NET Examination. For Science Subjects, viz., Life Science, Chemical Science, Mathematical Sciences and Physical Science, the paper I will be according to syllabi of the University Grants Commission – NET, the Paper II will be from the Syllabi of Section (B) of Paper I of CSIR and Paper III will be from the Syllabi of Paper II of CSIR. The Syllabi may be obtained from the following websites:
Scheme of RPSC – UGC State Level Eligibility Test 2018:
The Central Board of Secondary Education shall conduct the soon based on the Subject opted for by the candidates as per following Pattern:
|Session||Paper||No. Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|First||I||60 Out of 50 Multiple Choice Questions to be attempted||
|1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|First||II||50 questions all are compulsory||100||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
|Second||III||75 questions all are compulsory||150||2½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
The candidates may like to take a look at the Subjects (mentioned under the Heading NAMES of the NET Subjects:
Procedure and Criteria for Declaration of the RPSC UGC NET 2018 Result:
The University Grants Commission has determined the Minimum Qualifying Marks for the candidates to be considered eligible for being awarded Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor as hereunder:
|Minimum Percentage of Marks to be obtained by the Candidates|
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC / SBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||67.5 (45%)|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PwD / SC/ ST||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
RPSC SET / SLET 2018 Apply Online
It is mandatory for the candidates desiring to appear in the State Eligibility Test to secure the Minimum Qualifying Marks to be considered Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Assistant Professor as herein above.
Amongst those candidates who have cleared Step I, Merit List would be drawn up (Subject-wise and Category-wise) by using the Aggregate Marks secured by the candidates in the above Three Papers.
Top 15% candidates (for each Subject and Category), from the Merit List mentioned under Step II shall be declared State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Bureau for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission would draw up a Separate Merit List for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship to the candidates from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the Merit List under Step III.
Furthermore, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission makes the aforestated Qualifying Criteria FINAL & BINDING on the Candidates.
Following Educational Qualification has been prescribed as hereunder Union Ministry of Human Resource Department.
*The Candidates with Master’s Degree in Geography (with Specialization in Population Studies) are also Eligible to appear in the Subject “Population Studies” (Code No. 22).
- The Candidates who have secured Minimum 55% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR Equivalent Examination from the Universities / Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in Humanities (including the Languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education, etc., are eligible for this State Level Eligibility Test / State Eligibility Test. The Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH) Category candidates who have secured at least 50% Marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Examination are Eligible for this State Eligibility Test / State Level Eligibility Test.
- The Candidates who have appeared OR shall be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree (Final Year) Examination and whose Result is still awaited OR the Candidates, whose qualifying Examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such Candidates will be provisionally admitted and shall be considered Eligible for Lectureship Eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s Degree examination OR Equivalent with Minimum 55% Marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH Category Candidates). Such candidates must complete their Post Graduate Degree Examination within Two Years from the Date of the Rajasthan SET Result with required Percentage of the Marks failing which they shall be treated as Disqualified.
- The Ph.D. Degree-holders whose Master’s Level Examination had been completed by the 19th of September, 1994 (irrespective of date of Declaration of Result) shall be eligible for relaxation of 05% in Aggregate Marks (i.e., from 55% to 50% Marks) for appearing in Rajasthan State Level Eligibility Test (RSLET).
- The Candidates are required to appear in the Subject of their Post-Graduation only.
In case the Subject of a Candidate is not included in the List of SLET Subjects, the Candidate may appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET, which is held Twice a Year.
Age Limit and Category wise Relaxations in Upper Age Limit (As on the Cut-off Date):
For Eligibility Lectureship, there is No Upper Age Limit.
Subject-wise Syllabus for Rajasthan State Level Eligibility Test 2018.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission shall conduct RPSC SET 2018 the Union Ministry of University Grants Commission & Council of Scientific & Industrial Research HRD and University Grants Commission for the Subjects detailed here under:
|Subject Code||Name of the Subject|
|03.||Computer Science and Application|
Mode of Application / How to Apply: Online.
Mode of Application Fee: Online.
For Lectureship Eligibility, the SET Certificate is Valid for that particular State only and forever. The Recruitment to the Post of Lecturer may be made from among the SLET Qualified Candidates by the Universities / Colleges / Recruitment Agencies as per their prescribed Procedures and Rules & Regulations.
Examination Fee and Mode of Payment:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission shall officially notify in their Official Advertisement all Details for Form filling Process, Guidelines on Category, Instructions for the and would be obtainable in the Website only.
The Reservation Rules will be applied as per the University Grants Commission Provisions only.
Mode of Application / Examination Fee:
For the Examination Fee may remain invariably as here under:
|Srl. No.||Category||Fee (Rs.)|
|01.||General Candidates / OBC/SBC(Creamy Layer) of Rajasthan State||750/-|
|02.||For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of Rajasthan state Candidates||450|
For SC/ST Domiciled in Rajasthan State and All the Physically Challenged Candidates
However, we would like to advise our visitors to continue visiting Rajasthan Public Service Commission Website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
1) RPSC, Ajmer: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
2) University Grants Commission (NET): www.ugc.ac.in/.
3) Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (NET): www.csirhrdg.res.in/.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer invites Online Application Form for the Rajasthan
State Eligibility Test for Lectureship in following Subjects:
Press Log into to download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Website to download Detailed Online Notification.
Press Log into to download the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Web Portal for Online Registration.