RPSC Sanskrit 2nd Grade Teacher Recruit Form 2018 690 Vacancies (TSP/Non TSP) Admit Card:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the official notification regarding recruitment of Senior Teacher. As per the official notification, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited online applications for the post of Sr. Teacher from 23rd April 2018. To be more precise, the Commission has advertised for 640 posts of RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2018.
RPSC Sanskrit 2nd Grade Teacher Recruit Form 2018
RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruit Form 2018 The aspirants who are seeking to be recruited for the post of senior teacher, can fill the online application forms from 23-04-18 to 12-05-18. The recruitment shall be done on the basis of written examination. The list of vacancies of senior teacher which are being advertised by Raj Public Service Commission is being given here for our candidates.
|Name of Subject||No. of vacancies|
Below are the eligibility conditions which are being required to be possessed by the candidates in order to apply for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018. The candidates satisfying these eligibility criteria’s can fill the online application forms.
Age Limit- The aspirant should be more than 18 years old and less than 40 years old as on 1st July 2018.
Educational Qualification- The required educational qualification for different posts is different from one another. These are being written in the following points.
- For the post of Sanskrit Teacher: The applicant must hold Shastri or any equivalent Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, & Shiksha Shastri (Degree or Diploma) in Education recognized by NCTE.
- For the post of Hindi, Maths or English Teacher: The applicant must have completed Graduation in the concerned subject recognized by NCTE.
- For the post of Science: The applicant must have completed Graduation with at least 2 of the given below subjects as optional subject: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-biology, Bio-technology and Bio-chemistry, recognized by NCTE.
- For the post of S.Science: The applicant must have completed Graduation with at least 2 of the following subjects as optional subject: History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration & Philosophy, recognized by NCTE.
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Starting of online applications||23-04-2018|
|Closing of online applications||12-05-2018|
|Date of written examination||Will be notified soon|
Instructions to fill the application forms
- The online applications forms will be made available on the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 23rd April 2018 onwards.
- Under the Important Links section, click on Apply Online.
- Search for the desired Senior Teacher Recruitment Online Application form and click at the link.
- The candidates will have to provide all the mandatory information which is being given in the application forms.
- Lastly, the applicant will need to pay the online application fee for successful completion of RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruit Form 2018.
Raj Public Service Commission has not declared the official dates for written examination. But it is expected to be released soon. In-depth details regarding RPSC Sr. teacher written exam pattern, selection procedure, and the merit list is being given in the following paragraphs.
RPSC Senior Teacher Hall Tickets 2018 Download
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will issue the admit cards for the candidates who aspires to appear for the written test. Only those candidates will be issued the hall tickets whose applications forms will be received within the prescribed dates. The official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in will be used for publication of admit cards.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will conduct competitive examination (written test) for the post of Sr. Teacher 2018. The Exam will be divided in 2 Papers: Paper I & Paper II. Paper I will be common for all, while Paper II will be different based upon different subjects. Paper-I will consist of 100 multiple choice questions while Paper-II will consist of 150 multiple choice questions. More information about the scheme of written test is being provided underneath.
|Name of Paper||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Time Allotted|
|Paper I (common for all)||100||200||2 hrs|
|Paper II (For the post of Sanskrit Sr. Teacher)||150||300||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|Paper II (For posts other than Sanskrit Sr. Teacher)||150||300||2 hrs 30 minutes|
According to the press release, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will be recruiting 640 vacancies of Senior Teacher on the basis of written examination. The written exam will be conducted for 500 marks. Considering the marks obtained by the candidates in the written test, merit list will be formed and the candidates will be shortlisted for the post of Sr. Teacher on the basis of merit list. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated for document verification round for final selections.
Official website- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in