RPSC RAS Vacancy Details List 2018 Notification Application Form ~ Age Limit ~ News:
The Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC) is getting ready to announce the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) and Rajasthan Police Service (RPS) Upcoming Vacancy application form will be very shortly announce on official website. These applicants are looking for the RPSC RAS upcoming vacancy have some patients RPSC RAS | RPSC will be very soon announce on official website.
RPSC RAS Online Application Form 2018
This time Rajasthan aspirants all are very busy to searching the application form for RPSC RAS RPS registration form date and the notification link but applicants not successfully find the RPSC RPS and RAS application form upcoming Post find on official website so, aspirants don’t worry we will soon update our website you can just connect our website time to time we will update our website. For more details about the Post and Eligibility Criteria all details already update below article
Name of the Department– Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC)
Appellation of the Category– Recruitment notification
Name of the Post/ Exam- Release Soon
Name of the Examination – Direct Recruitment Combined Competitive Exam
Number of Posts– Upcoming Soon
Essential Educational Qualification-
The Candidates must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an, UGC Act, Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3.
The age of applicants must be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation is given according to government rules.
For Non- Gazetted- Age must lie between the 25 to 40 years as on 1/1/2018.
RAS Exam Application Fee:
- For General Category: 250/-
- For OBC Category: 150/-
- For ST/SC category: 50/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Competitive examination & Interview viva voce test.
- Starting Date to Fill the Application Form Online: Coming Soon
- Last Date for Registration: Coming Soon
- Fees Deposit Dates: Coming Soon
- Corrections in Filled RAS Form : Coming Soon
- Date of Exam RAS Preliminary-2018: Coming Soon
- Date of Exam RAS Mains-2018: Publish Shortly
RPSC RAS Preliminary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages- (i) Preliminary Examination, and (ii) Main Examination
- Preliminary examination: The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- Mains Examination- The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/ analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper II||General Studies II||200|
|Paper III||General Studies III||200|
|Paper IV||General Hindi & English||200|
RPSC RAS & RPS Personality and viva-voce Examination
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
- The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture. However for selection to the Rajasthan Police Service, candidates having ‘C’ Certificate of N.C.C. shall be given preference. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate.
Official RPSC Web Portal: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in