RPSC 330 Posts SI Recruitment Vacancies 2018,Sub-Inspector Form,Syllabus,Apply Online:
Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC) has issued the press release notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) on 330 vacant posts. RPSC has displayed the detailed recruitment notification for the 330 SI Recruitment posts in the state Police department. The last date for online applications for the above posts is increased from 21-11-2016 to now on 24-05-2018 till 12:00 PM. Online application process will be started from 25-04-2018, under this re-advertisement notification.
RPSC 330 Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018
RPSC Recruitment Advertisement: As per notification Commission has released the Re-Advertisement for the recruitment for Sub Inspectors on total 330 vacant positions. Commission invites the Online Applications from the candidates who fulfills the requisite eligibility & meet the Required Physical Standard may apply for the SI Recruitment posts on or before the 25th May 2018 for Application submission.
Note:- Based on the vision of age and desired educational qualification etc., the ineligible candidates who have already applied. Those candidates must be apply again. Candidates remaining who do not have to apply for re-application of eligible candidates in the age of age and education qualification.
Name of the Department: Rajasthan Public Services Commission (RPSC)
Category’s Name: Recruitment
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Total No of Posts: 330
- Starting of Online Application at the Online portal: 25th April 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 24th May 2018
- Amendment in Online Application Form: 25th May 2018 to 31st May 2018
Rajasthan Sub Inspector SI 2018 Application Form
Click Here to Apply Online: 2018
The Applications through Online Mode would be submitted through the website of the Online Commission portal from 25th April 2018 to 24th May 2018. Candidates meet the eligibility criteria may apply Online in the specified manner as given below:
How to Apply for the SI recruitment 2018:
- Logging to the website of the commission: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Visit the Online recruitment Portal
- Search for the Sub Inspector Rectt 2018 section link
- Read the complete Recruitment notification
- Then Click on the Online Registration
- Fill the all required personal/ educational/ physical details
- Upload the documents/ pay the fee.
- Before the final Submission of Form, make sure about the filled details
- Take print out of the Application form for further uses.
Rajasthan Sub Inspector (SI) Required Eligibility: 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates possessing Degree in any field from a recognized University will be declared eligible.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2019): Candidates’ age lie between 20 to 25 Years as on Advt date
(Relaxation in Upper Age Limits will be given to the Reserved Category candidates in accordance with Rajasthan State Government Rules).
Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Chest: Minimum 81 CM & With Expansion – 86 CM (Minimum 5 CM Expansion)
- Minimum Height: 168 CM
Rajasthan SI (Sub-Inspector) Selection Criteria: 2018
Recruitment to the said Posts would be based on the Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Online Exam & Medical Examinations of the Candidates. Physical Endurance Test / Physical Efficiency Test shall be of Qualifying Nature only.
Final Selection: Final selection Sub-Inspector in the state Police deptt shall be strictly in order of Final Merit List drawn up based on the Candidates’ Performance and Sufficient High Marks both in the Online Computer Based Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce and Verification of the Documents.
RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus: 2018
Examination Syllabus for Sub Inspector shall consisting of General Knowledge, Rajasthan GK & Current Awareness, General English, Hindi, Science and Contents thereof for Rajasthan State.
General Knowledge & General Science:
- Current events, important Organizations, sports, awards, meets & International, National events etc.
- Indian National Movements- Civil Disobedience, Quit India Movements etc, Contribution of Rajasthan in Freedom struggle.
- World, Indian, Rajasthan’ Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography. Rajasthan Art & Culture, Economy etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer & Applications.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses. • Voice: Active and Passive. • Narration: Direct and Indirect. • Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa. • Use of Articles and Determiners. • Use of Prepositions. • Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa. • Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used. • Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions). • Synonyms. • Antonyms. • One word substitution. • Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes. • Confusable words. • Comprehension of a given passage. • Knowledge of writing letters: Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
1. वर्ण एवं ध्वनि विचार:उच्चारण, लेखन, स्वर, व्यंजन, मात्रा – पहचान और प्रयोग, ध्वनियों का वर्गीकरण
2.शब्द रचना: सन्धि एवं सन्धि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय ।
(क) तत्सम, अर्द्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देषज, विदेषी ।
(ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
4. शब्द ज्ञान: पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक षब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, सम्बन्धवाची शब्दावाली।
5. शब्द शुद्धि ।
6. व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरूष, काल, वृत्ति (Mood) पक्ष (Aspect), वाच्य (Voice) ।
7. वाक्य रचना ।
8. वाक्य प्रकार: सरल, संयुक्त, मिश्र ।
9. वाक्य शुद्धि
10 विराम चिह्नों का प्रयोग ।
11. मुहावरे / लोकोक्तियोँ ।
12. पारिभाषिक शब्दावली:प्रषासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः) ।
13. अनुवाद: समतुल्य शब्द चयन, वाक्यांश का अर्थ (अंग्रेजी अवतरण)।
14. पत्र / प्रारूप लेखन ।
15. हिन्दी गद्यावतरण (2000 शब्द): शब्द, वाक्यांश, प्रष्नोत्तर, अर्थ आदि पर आधारित ।
Website of the RPSC: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in