RPSC Headmaster Apply Online 2018 1200 Vacancies Recruitment Form ~ Admit Card:
This is to notify that the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the official notification regarding Headmaster Recruitment 2018. RPS Commission published the official job notification on 28/03/18. As per the official notification, online applications are being invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 1200 vacancies of Headmaster in the schools of Rajasthan. With a view to recruit 1200 vacancies, the online applications are being invited from 9th April 2018 to 8th May 2018.
RPSC Headmaster Apply Online 2018
RPSC Headmaster Recruit Form 2018 According to the communique, interested aspirants can apply for the recruitment of Headmaster from 09-04-18 to 08-05-18. There will be a written examination conducted by Raj Public Service Commission (RPSC) for the recruitment of Headmaster. The candidates interested to fill the online application forms for 1200 Headmaster recruitment can check the required eligibility conditions which are to be possessed by them.
- The applicant must hold Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Education (Bachelors of Education).
- The applicant should also have a minimum of 5 year teaching experience in any school.
- Knowledge of Hindi language & Rajasthani Culture is also important.
- Also, the applicant must be more than 24 years and less than 40 years as on 1st July 2018 for being eligible for the post.
The interested candidates can find the important dates & the procedure to follow while filling the online application, in the following paragraphs. It is important to note that the application fee has not yet declared by the Raj Public Service Commission (RPSC).
RPSC Recruitment Important Dates
|Start of online registrations||09/04/18|
|Last date for online registration||08/05/18|
|Date of Exam||Will be announced soon|
|Issue of Hall tickets||Will be notified soon|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can find the online application form on the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.
- Visit the official website and under the Notification Section, search for RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Form 2018.
- Click on the link and proceed by filling up the application form.
- A scanned copy of photo and signature of the candidates are also required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application.
- At last, the applicant will need to pay online application fee for successful completion of RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Form 2018.
The online application fee for this recruitment has not been declared by RPSC till now, but it is expected to be released soon. All the interested candidates can hereby check the examination pattern and the selection/recruitment procedure which is being provided in the subsequent paragraphs.
RPSC Headmaster Admit Card 2018 Download
All the candidates, whose application forms will be duly accepted by the Raj Commission, will be issued the admit cards through the official website of RPSC. The Admit cards will include the date, timing as well as the venue of written examination. The Rajasthan PSC (RPSC) will release the hall tickets 02 weeks before the date of written test.
The competitive examination (written test) for the posts of Headmaster will be divided into 2 papers: Paper-I & Paper-II. Both the papers will carry 300 marks and 3 hours will be given to complete each paper. The written test will include objective type questions only. A negative marking scheme of one third marks will also be included in the test.
|Section of Papers||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
According to the Press Release, the candidates shall be recruited against 1200 posts of RPSC Headmaster on the basis of written test and document verification round. On the basis of marks scored by candidates in 600 marks written examination, merit list will be formed by Rajasthan Public Selection Commission (RPSC).
Based upon the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted. The shortlisted applicants will be called for documents verification round and final recruitment. Finally selected candidates will then be issued the joining letter.
Official website- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in