RPSC First Grade Teacher Sanskrit Application Form 2018 Last Date 134 Vacancies Admit Card:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the official notification as per which applications are being invited for recruitment of Grade 1 Teacher (Sanskrit department). According to the Press Release, the Rajasthan Commission is going to conduct the recruitment for filling up of 134 vacancies of 1st Grade Teacher. Online applications in this regard are being invited from 20/04/2018 to 09/05/2018.
RPSC First Grade Teacher Sanskrit Application Form 2018
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Sanskrit Form 2018 The candidates interested to get the job, can fill the online application forms. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited online applications from 20th April 2018 to 9th May 2018.The list of 134 vacancies of teacher/lecturer are being categorized in different subjects and shown with the help of following table:
|Name of the Subject||No. of vacancies|
All the candidates who are interested to fill the 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment form are recommended to check the eligibility conditions before applying. The list of all the eligibility conditions which have been set by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) are given below:
- The applicant must have completed Post Graduation (at least 2nd degree) in concerned subject with B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri (minimum 48% marks).
- The candidates should have the knowledge of Hindi language (Devnagari Script) & Rajasthani Culture.
- The applicant must be more than 21 years and less than 40 years for being eligible to apply
All the instructions to fill online applications along with important dates of Grade-1 teacher Recruitment has been provided in the following. Also, the examination pattern, exam syllabus and the selection procedure is being provided for our esteemed candidates at the end of this article.
|Important Activity||Important Date|
|Starting of online registrations||20-04-2018|
|Closing of online registrations||09-05-2018|
|Date of Competitive Examination||Will be notified soon|
How to Apply?
- The candidates can fill the online application forms by visiting the official recruitment portal of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Under the Recruitment panel/Important Links tab, the candidates will have to select for the desired link of RPSC Grade-1 Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form by providing all the necessary details and also by uploading scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Lastly, after filling all the required fields, the candidate will have to pay online application fee. This will lead to successful completion & submission of application forms.
With a view to recruit Lecturer/Teacher (Sanskrit Department), a competitive exam will be conducted by RPSC. The Exam will consist of 2 papers: Paper-I & Paper-II. The Exam will be conducted for 450 marks. There will be negative marking scheme of 1/3rd mark for every wrong answer in the paper. Paper-I will be common for all while Paper-II will be subject based.
|Paper Number||Name of Paper||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||General Awareness & General Studies||75||150||1 hr 30 minutes|
|II||Subject based||150||300||3 hours|
The selection to the post of Grade 1 Teacher (Sanskrit department) against 134 posts will be done on the basis of written examination. Merit list/select list will be formed by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) and the candidates will be recruited. The qualified candidates shall verify their documents at document verification round for final selection. However, in case any candidate fails to produce their original documents at the time of verification, he/she will be disqualified from the recruitment.
Official website- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in