RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018 – 225 Vacancy ASO Form – Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued the official notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO). The Commission has invited online applications from the candidates for filling up of 225 vacancies of TSP/NON-TSP posts of ASO. In view of the RPSC Asstt. Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018, online applications are being invited from 17th April 2018 to 6th May 2018.
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018
RPSC Assistant statistical Officer Recruitment RPSC released the official notification regarding Asstt. Statistical Officer Recruit form 2018 on 28.03.18. Precisely, the Commission has invited the applications for filling up of 24 TSP post & 24 Non TSP post of Assistant Statistical Officer. The interested applicants can fill the online application forms from 17-04-18 to 06-05-18. The complete information about RPSC Recruitment 2018, Asstt. Statistical Officer eligibility conditions, and the selection procedure is being given in the following paragraphs.
- The applicant must hold a 2nd class master degree in either commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics etc. In addition to this, there are some other required education qualifications also which the candidates can check by referring the official notification. The direct link of the notification has been attached at the end of this article.
- The candidates must be more than 18 years old and less than 40 years old for being eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of Hindi writing in Devnagri Script & Rajasthani culture is also necessary for the TSP/Non-TSP posts of Assistant Statistical Officer.
After considering the above given eligibility conditions, all the candidates who are eligible to apply, can fill the application forms for the recruitment of 225 posts of ASO. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and documents verification round. Information about important dates and application procedure are being provided in the following paragraphs.
|Important schedule||Important dates|
|Starting of online applications||17.04.18|
|Last date for online application||06.05.18|
|Admit Card release date||Will be announce soon|
|Date of written test||Will be announced soon|
How to apply for the post?
- The candidates will have to fill the online application form/recruit form by visiting the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.
- While filling the application form, the candidates are required to fill all the mandatory field carefully.
- A scanned copy of photo and signature of the candidates are also required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application.
- At last, the applicant will need to pay online application fee for successful completion of RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment Form 2018.
The application fee has not specified by the Raj Commission till now, but it is expected to be released soon. By that time, the candidates interested for ASO post can check the exam pattern and the selection procedure which is being provided in the paragraphs written underneath.
RPSC ASO Hall Tickets 2018 Download
In order to attempt the written test, all the eligible candidates will be issued the admit cards through the official website of RPSC. It is important to note that the admit cards will be issued through the official portal only and the same will not be send by post. The Raj Public Service Commission (RPSC) is expected to release the hall tickets 02 week before the commencement of ASO Competitive examination 2018.
There will be a competitive examination (written test) conducted for the posts of Assistant Statistical Officer by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The written test will include objective type questions only. The paper will be divided into 2 sections and a composite time of 2 hours will be given to complete the examination. There will be 100 multiple choice questions which will be based upon the Master level. A negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks will also be included in the test.
|Section of Papers||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Section-A General Knowledge||30||30||A Composite time of 2 hours will be given to complete the paper|
|Section B Economics, Statistics & Mathematics||70||70|
According to the official notification, the candidates will be selected against 225 vacancies of TSP/Non TSP Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) on the basis of written test and Viva Voce (Document Verification). Based upon the marks scored by candidates in the written examination, merit list will be formed by Rajasthan Public Selection Commission (RPSC). Merit list will be formed taking into consideration the marks scored by candidates in the written examination (competitive examination).
Official website- www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
ASO Non-TSP Posts official notification- Click here
ASO TSP Posts official notification- Click here