RPSC 2nd Grade Result 2017-18 ~ Raj Second Grade Expected Cut Off:
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is bound to release the official notification regarding the result of 2nd grade teacher 2017 and expected cut off marks for the 2nd Grade Teacher Exam, which was being conducted in the month of April-May 2017. To be more precise, the RPSC conducted a written examination on 26th April 2017 and 1st May 2017 for recruitment of 2nd Grade Teacher. Now, the candidates are waiting for the expected cut off marks and RPSC Result to be declared by RPSC.
RPSC 2nd Grade Result 2018
The written examination was conducted by RPSC with a view of recruiting 6468 candidates for the post of 2nd Grade Teacher. The exam was successfully conducted in the year 2017 and now, the expected cut off marks/minimum marks required to qualify for the given post will soon be provided by the Commission.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will release the notification very soon regarding to announcement about the result of 2nd grade examination, 2017 in this week with subject wise classification.
RPSC 2nd Grade Expected Cut Off 2017
The candidates appeared for the written examinations will only be shortlisted for next round of selection procedure if they score equal to or more than the qualifying marks in the written examination. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has not specified the expected cut off marks/minimum marks required to qualify the exam.
It is expected that the Commission will release the expected cutoff marks. Also, it is on the discretion of the Commission to decide the overall as well as the sectional cut off marks to qualify the 2nd grade teacher examination.
- RPSC 2nd Grade Hindi Cut Off 2017
- Raj RPSC 2nd Grade English Cut Off 2017
- RPSC 2nd Grade Sanskrit Cut Off 2017
- RPSC Raj 2nd Grade Social Science Cut Off 2017
- RPSC 2nd Grade Mathematics Cut Off 2017
- RPSC Rajasthan 2nd Grade Science Cut Off 2017
- RPSC 2nd Grade Urdu Cut Off 2017
- RPSC Rajasthan 2nd Grade Punjabi Cut Off 2017
There were two exams conducted for recruitment of Second Grade Teacher by RPSC. Paper 1 for 2nd Grade Teacher consisted of 200 marks while paper 2 consisted 300 marks. It is important to know that the candidates have to score the qualifying marks in overall as well as all the sections of the written examination.
RPSC Second Grade Teacher 2016 Result
The RPSC 2nd grade Teacher exam result 2017 will very soon be declared by the concerned Commission.
- After the release of RPSC result, the candidate will need to visit the official website of RPSC in order to check their results.
- In the ‘News & Events’ section, a new link will appear for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Result 2017.
- Candidates will have to click on the link and provide the registration number/admit card roll number as well as the password.
- By performing the above steps, the result of the candidate will appear on the screen.
All the candidates who have appeared for the written examination for recruitment of 6468 vacancies of 2nd Grade Teacher Exam, are advised to bookmark our website or visit on regular intervals so as to get all the updates regarding the exam result, expected cutoff marks as well as the merit list.
Official RPSC Web Portal : www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in