MS CET 2019 Notification,Application Form,Rashtriya Millitary School Admit Card:
The Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test (RMS CET) 2019-2020 and subsequent post RMS Common Entrance Test 2019 scheduled to be conducted on 30th December 2018 in the following Lines. Last Date for submission of the duly completed Applications Form accompanied by the prescribed Documents 15th Of November 2018.
The Rashtriya Military Schools will be soon release / upload on the RMS Website the e-Admit Cards / Hall Examination Tickets for RMS Common Entrance Test 2019. Rashtriya Military Schools shall issue 07 Days / 14 Days before the RMS CET 2019 e-Admission Certificates / Roll Numbers for the Students likely to appear in the Rashtriya Military Schools Common Entrance Test slated to be organized on the 30th of December 2018. All the students can be obtained their application form and prospectus from 22/10/2018 from any of the Rashtriya MILITARY SCHOOL. All the students may submit their completely filled application forms till 15/11/2018.
Rashtriya Military Schools shall conduct Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test (RMS CET) 2019 Admission into Class IV & Class IX for the Academic Year 2019 – 2020 has been scheduled for the 30th of December 2018.
RMS CET 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
RMS Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission into Class VI shall have the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions in General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission into Class IX shall have the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions in English, Hindi, Social Science, Science and Mathematics, of Class VIII Standard.
Applications Forms: Admission Prospectus and Application Forms may be obtained from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/ST) in Cash / Demand Draft and Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- in case of SC/Scheduled Tribe) through Self-Addressed Envelope, Copy of the Caste Certificate to be submitted). The Applicants shall have to forward Self-Address Envelope of Size 31 CM x 25 CM affixed with Rs 60/- Stamps for Admission Prospectus and Application Form along with Demand Draft for the Amount payable at respective Rashtriya Military School (in favor of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School”) All Applications Will Only Route Through Rashtriya Military Schools. All Details pertaining to the List of the Examination Centers, etc., are given in the Application Form.
Admission General Guidelines:
Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test (RMS CET) for admission into Class VI and Class IX in December and is conducted in an Automated Optical Mark Recognition Based in the Subjects mentioned under the Head “Admission Test”.
Admission into XIth Class shall be based on Secondary School Certificate Examination / Class X Board Exam Results. No Written Exam would be held for admission into Class XI.
For admission into Class VI, a Candidate should be aged neither less than 10 Years nor more than 11 Years of Age on the 1st of July of the Year of Admission.
For admission into Class IX, a Candidate should be aged neither below 13 Years nor above 14 Years of Age on the 1st of July of the Year of Admission. For admission into Class XI, a Candidate should be aged neither less than 15 Years nor more than 16 Years of Age on the 1st of July of the Year of Admission. Admission into Classes IX and XI is on the basis of the available Vacancies. Parents / Students should also note that all Admissions are in the Category of Boarders only. No Day Scholars are allowed. Admissions are exclusively for the Boys.
Rashtriya Millitary School RMC 6th/9th Entrance Application Form 2019
Rashtriya Military Schools located in Belgaum, Bangalore, (Karnataka) Ajmer, Dholpur (Rajasthan) and Chail (Himachal Pradesh) Invite applications for admission into Class VI.
Rashtriya Military Schools are the Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated, Fully Residential Public Schools, which function under the aegis of the Ministry of Defence (MoDs).
Common Entrance Test for Class VI: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into Class VI to be organized on 30.12.2018 shall be be Automated Optical Mark Recognition based in the Subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
Common Entrance Test for Class IX: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into Class IX to be held on 30.12.2018 will be Automated Optical Mark Recognition based in the Subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class VIII Standard.
- a) Age: Only Boys between 10 & 11 Years of Age for Class VI of Age and 13 & 14 Years of Age for Class VI of Ageas on the 1st of July of the Academic Year are Eligible for Admission. Six Months Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is permissible for the Wards of Personnel Killed In Action (WPKIA).
- b) Education: The Candidates should have passed Class V for admission into Cass VI from a Government / recognized School before the Date of Admission to a Rashtriya Military School. However, a Student studying in Class V is eligible to appear in the respective Common Entrance Test (CET).
- c) Medical: The Candidates selected in the Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test shall be put to Medical Examination at the Command / Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services (DGMS) prior to admission and only those found Medically Fit will be offered admission.
Reservation of Vacancies:
- a) 70% for Wards of the Junior Commission Officers / Army / Navy / Air Force (including Ex-Servicemen), b) 30% for Wards of the Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and Wards of Civilians, (c) 50 Seats are reserved for Wards of the Service Personnel Killed In Action (SPKIA). Note: 15% and 7.5% Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe in all Categories.
- a) The Parents / Candidates should exercise due care while filling up the Application Form. If on Verification or otherwise at any subsequent Stage, incorrect Entries or some variations are found, then the Candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- b) Verification of Eligibility Conditions with reference to Original Documents is taken up only after the Candidate has qualified for Personal Interview / Admission Test.
- c) The Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the Records of the Application Form for the purpose of Admission, No Change will be allowed subsequently on any ground, whatsoever.
- Last Date of Filling the Registration Form:- 15th Nov 2018
- Entrance Exam Date:- 30th Dec 2018
RMS CET Entrance Exam Result/Interview 2019
The Candidates who clear the Common Entrance Test and are figuring in the Merit List will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final Merit List will be prepared after the Interview. The Results will be hosted on Army Intranet Home Page under the heading ‘What is New on MT Directorate Home Page under the Heading ‘Result’ and also on Join Indian Army Website.
NOTE: FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISSION & VACANCY PARENTS / GUARDIANS OF THE STUDENTS MAY CONTACT RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS DIRECTLY.
Rashtriya Military School, Chail, Shimla Hills, Himachal Pradesh – 173 217, Land Line: 01792 – 248 326
Rashtriya Military School, Ajmer, Rajasthan – 305 001, Land Line: 0145 – 262 4105
Rashtriya Military School, Belgaum, Karnataka – 590 009, Land Line: 0831 – 240 6912
Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore, PB-25040, Museum Road, Karnataka – 560 025, Landline: 080 -2555 4972
Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur, Rajasthan – 328 028, Landline: 05642 – 220 749.
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, the Parents / Guardians / Students are advised to log into www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in/ .
Press Click here on Rashtriya Military School Website to download the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets / Permission Letters.