RIE CEE Entrance Result 2018 Counseling Dates/Schedule:
We do anticipate the official announcement in respect of Regional Institute of Education (RIE) notified that Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2018 results of B.SC.B.ED./B.A.B.ED./M.SC.ED. and B.ED. /B.ED.-M.ED./M.ED will be declared soon through the official website. The COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2018 will be conducted soon. At this time all the students are eagerly waiting to download the results of entrance test through the official website portal.
RIE CEE Test Results 2018 Download
Based on the official notification, the Regional Institute of Education (RIE) would likely to declare the results of Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2018 shortly through the official portal website. The CEE-2018 result declaration for B.SC.B.ED./B.A.B.ED./M.SC.ED. programmes and CEE-2018 result declaration for B.ED./B.ED.-M.ED. (integrated)/M.ED. programmes soon through the official website. We will also provide the link for downloading results at this web site.
Click here to download RIE CEE 2018 Results for B.SC.B.ED./B.A.B.ED./M.SC.ED. Programmes
Press log on here to download CEE 2018 Results for B.ED./B.ED.-M.ED. (Integrated)/M.ED. Programmes
The selection of the candidates for the admission on the basis of 60% from entrance examination and 40% from our definitions of aggregate scores for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed./B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed (Integrated)/M.Ed.
RIE Counseling Schedule
After the declaration of results, the Department of Regional Institute of Education (RIE) will commence the schedule of counseling for seat allocation in the B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed./B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.ED (Integrated)/M.Ed. programmes. Candidates must be required to produce the all relevant documents for verification at the time of admission.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank Card, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Examination (In case the Result awaited)
- Caste Certificate (Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Income Certificate (Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the Candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities Category
- Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photographs
- Self-Attested Photostat of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials) stated herein above
We Convey the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
|CEE-2018 RESULT DECLARATION FOR B.SC.B.ED./B.A.B.ED./M.SC.ED. PROGRAMMES|
|CEE-2018 RESULT DECLARATION FOR B.ED./B.ED.-M.ED. (INTEGRATED)/M.ED. PROGRAMMES|
Official Portal Website of Regional Institute of Education (RIE) – www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in/