RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2018 Application Form Last Date:
The Reserve Bank of India will be soon release Notification in respect of Recruitment to the Post of Office Attendant through Office Attendant Recruitment against many Vacancies. We have displayed the Reserve Bank of India Online Registration Link ‘Office Attendant Recruitment’ for the ready reference of the Candidates, hence, the Job Aspirant / Application may Accordingly Apply.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2018
These Job-Seeker shall find the Job Opportunity in the Reserve Bank of India. Those Candidates, who are Keen to Apply for Opportunity in the Reserve Bank of India, are hereby advised to apply by Click the RBI Office Attendant Post Recruitment Application Form upload on Official Website. The Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria may like to log in to the RBI Office Attendant job and Apply Online. The Candidates are advised to Carefully Read the Online Registration Link and the Advertisement in this regard before Applying through RBI Recruitment Official Website and fill in the Online Application Forms.
RBI OA Post Vacancy Form Apply 2018
The RBI Online Registration in response to the Reserve Bank of India Notification in respect of Recruitment to Posts of Office Attendants is in progress starting date of registration is not set so, you can wait for sometimes after issue the RBI recruitment application form we will update our website.
Upper Age Limitation
General / Un-Reserved Candidates should have attained Minimum 18 Years and must not exceed 25 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limitations for Reserved Candidates.
- Any Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (Secondary School Certificate Examination / Matriculation) from the concerned State / Union Territory falling under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which He / She is applying (As Mentioned in Refer to Annex III). Such an Academic Qualification should be from any Board of Secondary Education duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- In addition to the above, the Candidate should be a Domicile of the State / Union Territory coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which He / She is applying for (Refer Annexure III).
- The Candidate should be Under Graduate. Graduates and the Candidates possessing Higher Qualification are not eligible to apply.
- The Reserve Bank of India reserves the Right to call for any Document in support of Domicile Status of the Candidate.
- Any Candidate belonging to Ex-Service-Men Category should, at least, have passed 10th High Secondary Certificate Examination / Secondary School Certificate Examination Standard (SSC /Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 Years of Defence Service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- The Candidates applying to any Recruiting Office should be Proficient in the Language (i.e., He / She must Know to How to Read, Write, Speak and Understand the Language) of the State / Union Territory falling under that Reserve Bank of India Office.
Examination Pattern (Syllabus Contents):
Examination Duration: Composite 1½ Hours (90 Minutes):
The Reserve Bank of India shall conduct the Computer Based Online Test as displayed in the Tabular Format here under:
|Srl. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Marking||Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|01||Reasoning||30||30||Penalty in Dedication of ¼th Marks for each Wrong Answer to the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||The Reserve Bank of India shall prepare the Final Select List in order of Merit. Provisional Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the Marks obtained in the Computer Based Online Test as there is no Personal Interview involved.|
|Language Proficiency Test||Qualifying Sort|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
The Language Proficiency Test (LPT) conducted by the Reserve Bank of India shall be of Qualifying Type. The Candidates Provisionally Selected based on the Performance and the Category-wise Minimum Qualifying Marks obtained in the Computer Based Online Test will have to undergo a Language Proficiency Test (LPT) in the Official Language in the Local / Regional Dialect the Candidates belongs to. The Language Proficiency Test would be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). The Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language would be Disqualified.
Procedure for Selection:
Computer Based Online Test (CBOT)
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Viva-voce for Verification of the Testimonials (Certificates / Documents)
In case of General / Un-Reserved Candidates ₹ 450/-
Reserved Categories: ₹ 50/-
The Reserve Bank of India Website: www.rbi.org.in
Click here to log in to the Reserve Bank of India Website to download Detailed Online Notification.
Click here to log in to the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for the Post of Office Attendant
Visit here on the Reserve Bank of India Website for Online Registration Link.