raj board 10th 12th Online exam form 2016 last date:
The Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan has issued the official notification with revised dates with reference to the online examination form 2016 on its official website. Schools which are affiliated to the Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan can start filling the form of students online for examination for the academic session of 2016.
Raj Board Class 10th | 12th Application Form 2016
The Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan last date to fill the online form and printing of Challan for the examination of 2016 without late fee is 24th August, 2015 and with late fee is 2nd September, 2015. All affiliated schools have to deposit the fee in Banks/Institution till 28th August, 2015 without late and with late fee 7th September, 2015 and the last date to submit the application form and Challan at Nodal Centre is 3rd September, 2015 without late fee and with late fee 11th September.
As the schools have been already have taken the admission of the massive numbers of students in 10th/Secondary and 12th /Senior Secondary classes, now the online forms are filling for the Main Examinations of 10th/Secondary and 12th /Senior Secondary classes for the academic session of 2016 of which examination is planned to be conducted in the month of March/April. The exam date sheet for the same purpose will be soon declared by the Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan shortly on its official website. The Procedure of how to fill the Online Examination form for schools is detailed below.
How to fill the Online Examination form 2016:
- First of all the schools authority have to visit to the official website of Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan to download the online application form.
- Print out the Application forms and distribute the copies of online examination application forms to the students of 10th and 12th classes and tell them to fill the application form carefully.
- Search out the link of “Apply Online for Examination of 2016” and click on it
- Schools must have to Login ID and Password which has been assigned them by the nodal centers and fill the forms online which they have gotten from the students.
- Take 4 printouts of examination fee challan and 2 printouts of Forwarding List and submit these to the banks within specified time.
- One copy of forwarding list with seal and 3 copies of Challan will returned to the schools. Challan of the bank will have Transaction Number/Token Number.
- After submitting the fee, login again on the official website with the Login ID and Password and provide the transaction number printed on the challan provided by the bank to the schools and download the application form of the students. The Application form will download only when you provided correct transaction number.
- Submit the printout of Application forms, Forwarding Lists and Challans to the nodal centers. And preserve the one photocopy of Forwarding List. Schools should also have to submit the Original Copy of School Profile, Online Examination Application Form etc.
- To know more in details click the link given below to download the official notification which the procedure.
Subjects of 10th and 12th class with the links of Previous Year Question papers:
Subjects of 10th Class:
|SOCIAL SCIENCE||MATHS||SANSKRIT TL|
|URDU||GUJRATI TL||SINDHI TL|
Subjects of 12th Class:
School must take a fee of Rs 500 from Regular Students and Rs 550 from Self Study students for the examination fee and Rs 75 for the every practical exam.
|Examination Fee||Last date of filling online form and printing of Challan||Last date of Depositing fee at Bank/Institution||Last date to submit the Application form and Challan at Nodal Centers|
|Without late Fee||24th August, 2015||28th August, 2015||3rd September, 2015|
|With late fee||2nd September, 2015||7th September, 2015||11th September, 2015|
Click Here to download the official notification