Railway RRB TC Jobs 2018 Ticket Collector Goods Guards 4000 Vacancies Apply Online
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has imparted the official notification as per which, the Board has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Ticket Collector (TC)/Guard in Railways. According to the notification, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced recruitment of 4000 vacancies of Ticket Collector (T.C.) & Guards in the railways. The interested candidates can apply for the given posts from 12th March 2018 onwards.
Railway RRB TC Jobs 2018
The online applications in regards to the TC-Guard recruitment in Railways can be filled through the official portal from 12.03.18 onwards. Precisely, the RRB invited applications for filling up of 3000 posts of TC & 1000 posts of guards in Indian Railways. All the required eligibility conditions, important dates to apply, exam pattern as well as the selection procedure is being provided in the subsequent paragraphs for our esteemed candidates.
- The candidates must be more than 18 years old and less than 29 years old for being eligible to apply for the post.
- Also, the interested candidates must have completed 12th Standard and Graduation (any discipline) from a recognized University.
Only the candidates who possess the above given eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for the recruitment of 4000 posts. It is also important to know that the applications are to be filled through online mode only. The interested candidates can find all the important dates as well as the application procedure in the paragraphs given underneath.
|Important Event||Important schedule|
|Start of online applications||12.03.18|
|Closing of online applications||Not specified yet|
How to Apply?
- In order to apply for the given 4000 posts of RRB TC/Guard, the candidates can fill the online application forms by visiting the official website. (Direct link is also being provided at the end of this article)
- The interested applicants can only fill the RRB application form through online mode only. No other mode of application is available.
- There will be an active link on the website: RRB TC/Guard Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the link and fill all the necessary information as required in the application form.
- The candidates will also need to provide some scanned documents while filling the online form.
- At last, with the payment of application form, candidate’s online application for the post of RRB TC/Guard will be submitted successfully.
|Category of candidates||Application Fee|
|General/OBC||Will be declared soon|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe||Will be declared soon|
The issuance of admit cards for the eligible candidates will take place soon. All the candidates whose applications will be received and found eligible by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be issued the e-admit cards through the official portal. The candidate will be required to carry their hall tickets while appearing in the examinations. The complete exam pattern and the modality of selection for recruitment of 4000 Vacancies are being provided here for our esteemed candidates.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will conduct the written examination for recruitment of Ticket Collector/Guard in Railways. The written test will contain 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded whereas for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
More information in regards to the Examination Scheme will be provided after the release of detailed notification by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). As soon as the exam syllabus if being released, the candidates will be intimated regarding the same through our official website. Thus, it is advised that the candidates bookmark our website or subscribe to our website’s email list so as to receive first alerts on the related topic.
As per the official Press Release, the candidates will be selected for the given 4000 posts of RRB Ticket Collector (TC) & Guard on the basis of Merit list. Merit list will be formed by official Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in written examination (100 marks).
On the basis of marks scored by candidates in written test, final merit list will be formed and candidates will be recruited for the posts of T.C. & Guard in Railways.
Official Website- www.indianrailways.gov.in