Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancies Recruitment 2018,Jobs Form – Apply Online- Syllabus:
The Directorate, Land Records-Punjab Notification in respect of Recruitment to the Posts of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari totaling Vacancies in the subsequent Paragraphs. Online Registration commenced on 2018 with the Deadline for Online Application Forms closing.
Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancies Recruitment 2018
The Directorate, Land Records-Punjab Last Date for depositing the Application Fee by System-generated Bank Challan Form ends on 2018.
Age Limit As On 2018:
Any General Candidate should have attained Minimum 21 Years but must not exceed 37 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Reserved Community Candidates.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualifications & Other Conditions|
|Revenue Patwari||The Applicant should
possess a Bachelor Degree in any Discipline from a University recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
possess Minimum 120 Hours’ Course with Working Experience in using Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized Institution or a Reputed Institution, duly ISO 9001 Certified;
possess at least 120 Hours’ Working Experience in Computer Applications from a Recognized Institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (in Short DOEACC).
He must have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the Subjects or its Equivalent Level from Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Union Government / State Government.
Sahib, Gurdaspur, Patiala, SAS Nagar, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Faridkot, Kapurthala, Jalandhar, Barnala, Tarn Taran, Moga, Hoshiarpur, Pathankot, Fazilka, Mansa, SBS Nagar, Sangrur, Ferozepur, Roop Nagar, Bathinda, Ludhiana
Punjab Revenue Patwari Application Form 2018
There shall be an Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test for all the Candidates that would be conducted at the Examination Centers located at any District of Punjab State. The Selection of the Candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit prepared on the basis of the their performance Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test. The Written Test will be of Objective Type of Two (02) Hours Duration consisting of 100 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions. Criteria for the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test will be as under:
|Srl. No.||Subject||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks|
|06.||Computer Knowledge / Information Technology||15||15|
|08.||Punjab History and Culture||05||05|
- iv) The medium of Examination will be both in English and Punjabi Language (except Multiple Choice Questions of English and Punjabi Language subject as mentioned at Sr. No. 4 & 5 in above).
- v) The Candidates have to make their own arrangement for reaching at the Examination Centers allotted to them.
- vi) There would be Negative Marking in Multiple Choice Questions. For every Wrong Answer, ¼th Mark would be deducted. The Multiple Choice Question(s) not attempted will receive no Credit or Discredit.
Weight age of Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test shall be 100% Marks for consideration of Merit in selection.
viii) In case of two or more Candidates obtaining Equal Marks, the Candidate Older in Age shall be placed higher in the order of Merit.
- ix) The number of the Candidates as decided by Director Land Records, Punjab, who qualify the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination, would be called for checking of Original Testimonials at office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar.
- x) The Select List will be prepared strictly on the basis of Merit in Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination. Name of the Eligible Candidate(s) higher in Merit would be recommended for Appointment (as per Punjab Revenue Patwari, Class III Service Rules & Punjab Irrigation Department Canal Patwari, Group C Service Rules, 2018) as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
- xi) The Director, Land Records, Punjab reserve the Right to withdraw any kind of Posts or Amendment in Selection Procedure / Qualifications of the Post mentioned in the Advertisement without any Notice
Punjab Revenue Patwari Apply Online 2018
|Scheduled Caste / Bachelor of Commerce / Physically Challenged / Ex-Service Men of Punjab||400/-|
Press Click here on Directorate, Land Reforms, Department of Revenue Punjab Website to download Detailed Official Notification.
Press Click here on the Department of Revenue Punjab Website for Online Registration.
In case of clarifications, assistance, the Candidates are advised to log into www.punjabrevenue.nic.in