PNRD Tax Collector Exam Admit Card 2018 Download Junior Assistant Exam Date:
Recruitment Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (Assam) is going to announce date of the written exam for the post of Extension Officer (Panchayat), Junior Assistant, Gram Sevak/Sevika, Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat), Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar and Gaon Panchayat Secretary. Earlier, application form was submitted till 16th January 2018 and the application has also received in a larger number as expected. Now, the candidates waiting eagerly for the exam date as the selection of the eligible candidates shall be made through the written examination expect Gaon Panchayat Secretary (Merit Based).
PNRD Tax Collector Exam Admit Card 2018
Date of conducting written examination for all of the above said post has not announced officially by the Panchayat and Rural Development (Assam) but as per the information available, written test is expected to be conducted within a 40 to 50 days period of time. Candidates will be notified about the exam date through from an official announcement which will be made through Online Mode. Remember that each candidate will be required to qualify that Exam for being eligible to be called for further Selection Rounds.
Note: Pattern & Syllabus of Exam and the Selection Process are given here under.
PNRD Assam Extension Officer/Tax Collector Exam Admit Card
As soon as the Admit Card of the Candidate released by the Commission, applicants will be notified and they can download the same through Online Mode and remember that no candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam in case if they are not holding the admit card at the examination hall. Further details including Exam Date, Time & centre of the Examination etc. will be provided on the Admit Card of the respective candidate. Applicants can download their Admit Card through form the official website of PNRD Assam by following steps provided here under.
In short Description
- Name of Category: Recruitment Notification
- Department Name: Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD) Assam
- Association Name: Government of Assam
- Name of Post: Tax Collector, Ext Officer, Gram Sevak/Sevika, Jr. Assistant
- Exam Date: Yet to be released
- Admit Card issuance: 10 days prior to the exam
- Official Web Link: www.pnrd.assam.gov.in
PNRD Assam Tax Collector Exam Admit Card Download Method
- Visit the official website of PNRD Assam; link given here.
- Click on Recruitment & Career link given on the Homepage.
- Various notices will appear on next page.
- Find required post’s Admit Card link there from that list.
- Click on the above said Admit Card link then.
- Then it will ask for Application No. and Date of Birth.
- Enter both the details properly and click on submit link.
- Admit Card will be displayed on next webpage after entering details.
- Then simply take a clear printout of the Admit Card.
PNRD Assam Tax Collector and others Exam Pattern (2018)
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of ½ marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts: (a) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension, (b) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India, and (c) General Knowledge.
- Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
P&RD Assam Various Posts Selection Process
- Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the written Examination, merit list will be prepared category wise for the posts on grading basis, subject to the condition of successful completion of their character and antecedent’s verification and satisfactory Medical report from the competent authorities. The total numbers of finally selected candidates will be equal to the numbers of the existing vacancies advertised. No waiting list will be maintained.
- The candidates who are employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel or obtain necessary permission in writing from the Competent Authority / Employer.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared for GP Secretary Post based on the Top Ranking No. of Posts.
- There will be only ONE merit list for each category i.e. Unreserved /SC/ ST(P) / ST(H)/OBC & MOBC, separately for male and female for the entire State. There shall be no waiting list.
Official Website: www.pnrd.assam.gov.in