PNRD Assam Recruitment Posts 2018 Tax Collector | Gram Panchayat, Last Date:-
The PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ASSAM are inviting to all eligible candidates whose are agree to filling the application form just go to the home page of PNRD official website and download the PNRD Tax Collector | Gaom Panchayat Post application form. This application form till valid on 2018 so, applicants hurry up and fill the application form for more details about the PNRD Tax Collector | Gram Panchayat Post Application Form you can visit official website link also available below
PNRD Assam Recruitment Posts 2018
Recently the Government of Assam has issued a notice for the recruitment of Candidates for filling up of vacancies. There are a wide variety of different posts available under the Department of Panchayat & Rural Development. The Government of Assam is seeking applications for these posts from the eligible candidates, who are having registration in Employment Exchange of the State of Assam. As already mentioned there are a total of vacancies which are broadly categorized and shown in the following table:
|Posts/services||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant HQ|
|Extension Officer (Panchyat)|
|Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat)|
|Gaon Panchayat Secretary|
|Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar|
|Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika|
Only eligible candidates are required to apply for these given posts. Candidates can apply through the online portal from 22nd December 2017 to 16th January 2018.
PNRD Assam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be more than 18 years old and less than 43 years old as on 1st January 2018.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and ordinarily resident of Assam.
- In addition to English, Candidate must have knowledge of any one language among Bodo/Assamese /Bengali.
- For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidate must possess a graduation degree in commerce.
- For all the posts other than Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidate must hold a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
If the candidate is able to satisfy all the above written eligibility conditions then he/she can apply for these posts through the detailed information that are provided in this article.
PNRD Assam Important Dates to Apply
- Online Registration Starts- 2018
- Online Registration Ends- 2018
- Online Test (Tentative)- Yet Not Announce
PNRD Assam How to Apply
- Applicants can apply for the given posts through the official website only.
- The official website to apply for the posts is www.rural.assam.gov
- There is no other mode for applying for these posts.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for online application.
- SC/OBC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.150/- for online application.
PNRD Download Exam Pattern
There will be a written test conducted for the post of all the given vacancies. The written examination will be conducted on OMR sheet and will constitute a total of 100 marks. The paper will include 100 questions of 1 mark per question. The paper will include 3 sections and time allotted to complete the exam will be 3 hours. A negative marking scheme of 0.5 marks per wrong answer will be included in the paper. The exam will include the following three sections:
- Matter relating to History and Culture of Assam & India
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning, English comprehension and aptitude
Mode of Selection
Candidates whose applications will be eligible will have to appear for written examination that would be conducted among various centers of Assam. There will be a common written examination for all the post except for the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary. As per the marks obtained by candidates in the written test, a merit list will be prepared and selection for filling up of vacancies would be conducted.
Also, candidates should know that PnRD is obligated to give a maximum of 10 marks to the candidates based on the past working experience of the candidates. Detailed information regarding the same is highlighted in the following points:
- Out of total marks, candidates would be given additional 5% marks for 2 year experience of contractual/casual work.
- Out of total marks, candidates would be given additional 6% marks for 2 to 4year experience of contractual/casual work.
- Out of total marks, candidates would be given additional 7% marks for 4 to 5year experience of contractual/casual work.
- Out of total marks, candidates would be given additional 8% marks for 5 to 7 year experience of contractual/casual work.
- Out of total marks, candidates would be given additional 10% marks for 7 year experience or more than 7 years of contractual/casual work.
PNRD Official Website:- www.pnrd.assam.gov.in