OSSSC 1756 Asst Revenue Inspector Amin Recruit 2015 Application:
online vacancy 2015,odisha sssc recruitment 2015,odisha job 2015,revenue inspector odisha,OSSSC Revenue Inspector (RI)
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued the official notification with reference to the recruitment on contractual basis of Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin at its official website. Government Jon seekers who were searching for the fresh vacancies so there is good news for them that OSSSC has introduced the vacancies of 1756 post in Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector | Amin Online Application Form 2015
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) All the aspirants will have to apply online only. The online registration at the online application will be start from 26th September, 2015 and the last date to fill up the registration form is 16th November, 2015. All the applicants will be able to deposit their respective examination fee till 7th November, 2015.
|District||No. of vacancies||District||No. of vacancies||District||No. of vacancies|
|Revenue Inspectors||Assistant Revenue Inspectors||Amin|
|Revenue Inspector||Pass in Bachelor’s Arts/Science/Commerce Degree which also consisting BBA/BCA or any equivalent examination, should have also the considerable knowledge of Computer Operation.|
|Asst. Revenue Inspector||Must have passed 10+2/12th/Secondary Class and should have good knowledge of Computer.|
|Amin||Same as above|
Applicants who want to apply for the aforesaid posts should have their age in between 20 to 32 years as 1st January, 2015. The Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for 5 years for the SC/ST/SEBC/Women category, 10 years for PWD category.
The Candidates except SC/ST and PWD category can pay examination fee of Rs 100 through online by logging into the official website of OSSSC or through the depositing the amount through the Treasury Challan. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD don’t required to pay any pay to the OSSSC.
How to apply for the earlier mentioned posts:
- First of all visit to the official website of OSSSC.
- Search for the “Registration” button and click on it.
- If you are already registered then click on “Registered User” and if you are not then click on the “New User”.
- If you have clicked on the registered user you will need to enter your “User Name” and “Password” to login at your Account. After Logging in click on the “Menu” Tab and then click on the “Re-registration” link and fill up all the required fields to register yourself for the post.
- If you have Clicked on the “New User” then a registration form will be open up for you. Now enter your required details carefully at the Input Field. Candidates will get their User Name and Password at their respective E-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
- Re Login to the OSSSC webportal and follow the Step 4.
- Provide your scanned copies of Photographs and signature by uploading at the online application.
- Click on the “Preview” button to recheck the entered details.
- Take a print of the Registration slip once you have clicked on the “Submit” button to submit your details.
- On the successful completion of the Application Form and E-Mail or SMS will be sent to the user’s registered E-Mail Id and Mobile Phone which will contain the Activation Key/Code.
- Click on the “Go to Login” button at the Registration page.
- Click the “Activate Account” link
- Fill the Activation Key once provided and answer the Secret Questions asked by the online application.
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the Activation process.
- Now pay the application Fee through the “Pay Online” or “Pay Manually”.
- After the payment of examination fee, a link of “Apply Now” will activate.
- Click on the link and then provide the required details, save all the information and then submit it further.
- Take a printout of Application form after a successful Completion of the Application form for future references.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written and Practical Test
Pattern of Written and Practical Test:
|1||GK (For Revenue Inspector Post only)||100||90 Minutes|
|3||Basic Computer Skills||50||60 Minutes|
|4||Hand Writing in Odia||50||60 Minutes|
|Computer Practical Test|
|5||Basic Computer Skills||50||60 Minutes|
Admit Card/ Admission Letter:
We will soon intimate our visitors about the Admission Letter/Admit Card whenever it will be available at the official website and the candidates will be able to download it just before the examination date from the official website of OSSSC.
Final Speech: The Candidates are hereby informed that they will be soon intimated by the information regarding the Admit Card, Examination Dates, Result and then Final Merit List exclusively here at https://edunews.xyz/.