OSSC Soil Conservation Officer Mains Exam Admit Card 2019 Download Syllabus:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has not released Exam Dates for the Candidates who had earlier applied for the Post of Soil Conservation Ext. Officer under the Director of Soil Conservation & Watershed Development Mission. Now those Candidates who had successfully applied are hereby informed that selection process will only be consisted of a Main Written Exam. It is advised to stay updated to our Web Portal for all the updates at the earliest; also we have given some information below under the following post. Kindly check the same for your Convenience.
It is hereby informed that Examination Dates given under are the exact as the Commission has provided confirmed information about the same through from the Official Notification. Releasing date of Call Letter for the same shall also be notified publicly.
OSSC Soil Conservation Officer Mains Admit Card 2019
Director of Soil Conservation & Watershed Development Mission, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Exam for the Recruitment of Soil Conservation Ext. Officer. Candidates who got shortlisted for Exam on the basis of their performance in their required Academic Qualification will be informed by issuing their Admission Letter/Call Letter for Exam through on the Official Web Portal of OSSC.
- Advertisement Category: Exam Date / Admit Card
- Department’s Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Association’s Name: Director of Soil Conserve & Watershed Develop. Mission
- Name of the Post: Soil Conservation Extension Officer
- Examination Date: Yet Not Announced
- Admit Card Issuance: Yet Not Announced
- Exam Result Issuance: Yet Not Announced
- Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Soil Conserve Ext. Officer Exam Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for OSSC Recruitment Exam shall only be issued to those Candidates who had applied successfully for the Post earlier. Applicants shall be able to download their Admit Card by using their Registration No. and DOB by going through the Official Web Portal of OSSC. Admit Card of the Applicants shall be released by the commission on their Official Web Portal within a time period of 10-15days from now.
How to download OSSC Exam Admit Card 2019
- Visit the OSSC Website through the link given above.
- There you’ll get a Mini Window of Selection Process; click on it.
- As when you click on it, you will get a Notice Link; open it.
- A list of Various Notifications will be opened.
- Search for Soil Conservation Ext. Officer Admit Card there from that List.
- As when you find it, click on it and wait a little.
- Now a page will open asking for asking for your Registration No. and DOB.
- Enter both if the details properly and click on Submit Link.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the Next Page of the respective Applicant.
Note: Save & take a print out of Admit Card and Carry it while going for Exam.
OSSC Allotment of Exam Centre 2019 Soil Ext. Officer Main Exam
Centre for the Exam of the Candidates where they should have to arrive for their main Written Exam of Soil Conservation Extension Officer Recruitment will be allotted along with their Respective Admit Card. Exam may be held at any Centre and Candidate shall have to reach on that Centre at prescribed time, but is more likely to be called to the Centre which is nearest to him, according to the details provided by them while applying for the Post.
OSSC Soil Ext. Officer Exam Syllabus/Pattern | Selection Process
The final selection of these posts will be based on the marks secured in Written Exam.
|Paper I||10 am – 11:30 am||General Studies & English/Odia Language|
|Paper II||12:30 pm – 02 pm||Mathematics & General Science|
OSSC Soil Ext Officer Exam Result Release Date 2019
Merit List of Selected Candidates will be released on the Official Web Portal of OSSC within a time period of 1 or two months from the Date of Exam. As prescribed under the Notification, there will be Viva-Voce, so the Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Performance of the Applicants in the Main Exam and their Academic Qualification combined. It is compulsory to Qualify Exam for getting being selected as Soil Conservation Ext. Officer. Qualified Applicants will be informed using their contactable information through Online Mode and then called for the recruitment as Soil Conservation Ext. Officer.
Click here for OSSC Exam Notification
OSSC Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in