OSSC Jr Clerk & Assistant Admit Card 2015 Syllabus,Exam Dates:
ossc jr clerk admit card online,download ossc jr clerk 2015 admitcard,odisha ssc assistant 2015 hall ticket,ossc assistant exam dates2015,ossc jr clerk syllabus,download odisha ssc assistant syllabi,jr clerk ossc exam dates,ossc assistant 2015 dates
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) shall release close to the October-mid 2015 the Syllabus for the OSSC Preliminary Examination slated to be held I December 2015. We would publish on our Website FAST UPDATES for the candidates in keeping with the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Press Releases / Notices.
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk | Assistant e-Admit Card 2015
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) shall generate shortly the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for the candidates likely to appear in the forthcoming Preliminary Examination (PE) scheduled for the 27th of December 2015 for the post of Junior Assistants and Junior Clerks.
Online Registration shall come to an end on the 30th of October 2015 (30.10.2015) for the Posts of Junior Clerks (288 Posts) Junior Assistants (129 Vacancies) for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistants and Junior Clerks under different Heads of Departments and its Subordinate Offices On Contractual Basis (Post Code: Junior Clerk 106/JC-Subordinate Offices) & Junior Assistants; Post Code: Junior Assistant 39/JAHO – HOD Offices).
We anticipate the Odisha Staff Selection Commission to issue by November 15, 2015 the Admittance Cards / Hall Tickets for the upcoming Combined Preliminary Examination.
We would intimate our visitors the OSSC published Syllabus for both Combined Prelim Exam and Main Examination, 2015 Admit Cards / Hall Tickets uploaded among others as and when we hear from the Commission.
In view of the above, we would like to advise our visitors to log into https://edunews.xyz/ at times.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission would conduct the Combined Preliminary Examination as follows:
Scheme of Written Test for Selection:
|Srl. No.||Type of Examination||Maximum Marks||Marks Allotted||Exam Duration||MQMs||Nature of the Test|
|01.||A Combined Preliminary Examination||100||1½ Hour||Junior Clerks (288 Posts) Junior Assistants (129 Vacancies) :
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) vide Advertisement No. II-E/79/2015 / 4282 OSSC dated the 15th of August 2015, has invited Online Applications from the candidate for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistants and Junior Clerks under different Heads of Departments and its Subordinate Offices On Contractual Basis (Post Code: Junior Clerk 106/JC-Subordinate Offices) & Junior Assistants; Post Code: Junior Assistant 39/JAHO – HOD Offices).
|02,||Main Written Examination|
|Language Test in English Language
General Knowledge (Objective)
Language Test in Odia
Basic Computer Skill Test
|03.||Basic Computer Skill Test||50||01-Hour||30|
The Candidates called for Computer Skill Test must preserve with them the Applicant’s Copy and the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Copy and Original / Self-Attested Copies of the following documents for Verification.
- High School Certificate or Equivalent Certificate & Mark Sheet
- +2 Certificate or Equivalent Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of the Computer Application
- Caste Certificate (within Valid Period)
- Certificate of passing HSC Examination with Odia as a Compulsory Subject or in lieu thereof a Certificate of passing a Language Test in Odia of M.E. Standard / Class VII issued by the Board / Council concerned.
- In case of Person with Disability (PwDs), Identity Card / Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Identity Card / Discharge Certificate indicating the period of service rendered, in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Identity Card issued by Sports and Youth Service Department in case of Sports Person.
- Copy of Original Treasury Challan
- Copy of Experience Certificate in case of Contractual Government Employees appointed following Government instructions
- Copy of Identity Proof, such as, PAN Card / Voter Id. Passport / Aadhar Card or any other Identity Card issued by the Government Authority having the photograph of the Candidate.
In case of further clarifications / assistance, the applicants are advised to log into http://www.ossc.gov.in/ also.
Click here to download the Admission Certificates / Hall Tickets for the fore stated
Click here to download / check out the Syllabus for Combined Prelim Examination and Main Examination