OJAS Gujarat AE AEE Post Exam Call Letter 2018 Download Assistant Engg. Additional Assistant Engg. Admit Card Exam Date 300 Post:
The Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board (OJAS) will be soon release the Assistant Engineer (AE) & Additional Assistant Engineer (AAE) exam admit card soon declare on official website. After issue the OJAS Gujarat AE AEE post exam call letter we will update our website then you can download the OJAS Gujarat AE AEE Post Exam Call Letter 2018. For more details you can stay connected our website.
OJAS Gujarat AE AEE Post Exam Call Letter 2018
Those candidates OJAS Gujarat AEE AE Post Exam Call Letter wait for the correct time OJAS Gujrat Assistant Engineer & Additional Assistant Engg. Exam call letter will be exam date to 10 days back upload the exam call letter. Exam Date must be carry the exam call letter if you don’t have to take the AE AEE Post exam hall ticket then you don’t have permission to enter the examination admit card 2018.
OJAS Gujarat Assistant Engineer AEE Post Exam Hall Ticket 2018
The Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board some time back issued the Assistant Engineer & Additional Assistant Engineer 300 vacancies form uploaded at official website. After release the OJAS Gujarat AE AEE post application form huge no of applicants are applied the registration form and know they all applicants/aspirants are searching the exam OJAS Gujarat AE AEE Post exam call letter searching at official website or other website so, you have to wait for the correct time OJAS Gujarat AE AEE Post exam call letter soon issue on official website.
OJAS Gujarat AEE Post Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam||Paper||Subject Name||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Written Test||I||General Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)||75||3 hours|
|2.||II||Sub Divisional Works Accounts||75||3 Hours|
|3.||III||Special Subject Water Supply or Sanitation Engineering (or) Mechanical Engineering & Bore drilling Technology||75||3 Hours|
|4.||IV||Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical)||25||75 Minutes|
General (Civil Engineering)
- Composition and manufacture-storing, varieties and uses.
- Normal and rapid hardening cement, Properties and l.S.S.tests.
- Cement Mortar.
- Preparation and uses, properties, strength and tests.
- Gauged mortars – proportioning of materials in mortars.
- Effect of water content.
- Cement Concrete.
- Aggregates (coarse and fine).
- Cement and water.
- Proportioning and mixing.
- Real, nominal and field mixes, bulking of sand.
- Grading of aggregates, water-cement ratio, placing and curing.
- The strength of various mixes and uses.
- Ready Mix Concrete and Admixtures.
- Damp Proofing/ Water Proofing.
- General principles of designing foundations.
- Types of soils and safe bearing pressure on the various types of soils.
- Masonry (various types): Brick masonry/Stonemasonry.
- Drafting specifications for various items in construction.
- Analysis of rates and schedule of rates.
Sub Divisional and works Accounts
- Internal records of accounts.
- Initial records, receipts and issues including issues to contractors.
- Material at site accounts.
- Measurement books, taking of measurements, use and maintenance of measurement books.
- Schedule of Rate.
- Delegation of powers.
- Various Types of Approvals for Projects (WS & Drainage).
- Importance of action plan & Elements.
- Rules regarding contracts as embodied in the different forms of agreements.Contractor’s bills.
- Piecework and contract work.
- Aid and advances to contractors.
- PPP Models.
- Standard Tender Documents.
ગુજરાત Water Supply Engineering સિલ્લાબુસ 2018
- Objective of public protected water supply.
- Basic Design Considerations.
- Design Period.
- Population forecast.
- Per capita water supply – Criteria.
- Peak factors.
Project Feasibility Report:
- The proposed project – Long term plan for water supply.
- Project Report.
- Google Earth & Google Map for the Survey Work of RWS.
- Various types of approval for regional water supply & drainage projects.
- institutional and Financial aspects.
- Conclusions and recommendations for the project.
Measurement of FIow:
- Flow measurement in open channels.
Measurement in closed conduits:
- Differential pressure devices.
- Venturi meters.
- Orifice plates and nozzles.
- Pilot tubes.
- Water meters.
Sources of Supply:
- Kinds of Water Sources and their characteristics.
- Water from precipitation.
- Surface Waters.
- Ground waters.
- Salinity ingress.
- Sanitary survey.
Hydraulics of conduits:
- Coefficient of roughness.
- Mannings / Hazen Williams formula.
- Experimental estimation of C value.
- Cost-effective design of pipeline (Rising as well as Gravity main) (Manual & Software based).
- Resistance due to specials and appurtenances
Types of pipes:
- Specifications for manufacture, supply, laying, jointing, commissioning the following pipes.
- Cl Pipes.
- MS pipes.
- AC pipes.
- Prestressed concrete pipes.
- PVC pipes.
- GRP pipes.
- Line Valves.
- Sluice Valves.
- Butterfly valves.
- Globe Valves.
- Scour Valves.
- Air Valves.
- Pressure relief valves.
- Check valves.
- Surge Tanks.
- Pressure releasing and sustaining valves.
- Ball valves or float valves.
- Automatic shut-off valves etc.
- Water Quality Parameters.
- Physical characteristics.
- Chemical properties.
- Biological properties.
- Methods of Treatment and flow designs.
- Conventional Water treatment.
- Flash mixing and alum handling.
- Filtration ( SSF & RSF ).
- Dual media filters.
- Pressure filters.
- UV treatment.
- Application of chlorine, chlorine demand, residual chlorine, chlorine dose, handling chlorinators etc.
- Specific Treatment processes.
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Water softening plants.
- Service Reservoir.
- Pumping stations and pumping machinery – Selection and type of pumping machinery.
Waste Water Engineering
- Aim and Objective of Sewage disposal.
- Definitions of common terms used in Waste Water Engineering.
- Systems of Sanitation.
- Conservancy system and Water Carriage system.
- Sewer appurtenances.
- Pumping of sewage.
- Characteristics’ of sewage ( BOD, COD etc).
- Sewage treatment processes.
- Conventional treatment.
- Biological treatment.
- Activated sludge process.
- Oxidation ponds and ditches.
- Anaerobic processes like UASB etc.
- Tertiary treatment and recycling of sewage.
- PPP model.
Practical and Viva Voice Test
- Practical and oral test in surveying and setting out.
- Care and adjustment of levels.
- Levelling and reduction of levels.
- Setting out angles.
- Setting out a plan on the ground.
- Google Earth & Google Map for the Survey Work of RWSS.
- MIS Software.
- Application of Branch & Excel.
- Survey & levelling.
Click here download the OJAS Gujarat AE post Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Click here download the OJAS Gujarat AEE Post Exam Hall Ticket 2018
OJAS Gujarat Official Website: www.ojas-gujnic.in