Odisha SSC SI Notification 2018 Download 218 Post Application Form ~ Selection Process:
The ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISION (OSSC) 2018 has announced the notification for the post of Sub Inspector Police (SIP). OSSC has invited the application form from 30.1.2018 to 28.2.2018. Eligible and interested candidates must apply the application form through the website of OSSC.
Odisha SSC SI Notification 2018
The OSSC (ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISION) 2018 is going to conduct the examination for the posts of Sub Inspector Police (SIP), Sub Inspector Police (Armed), Station Officer and Assistant Jailor. Aspirants who are eligible must submit the application form within the given date above. This is the best chance for candidates who are waiting for this post. So, Hurry Up and fill the application form before the last date through the website of OSSC.
Hereby we are providing all the necessary details in this article. So candidates are advised to must read all the information given in this article below.
NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT – ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISION (OSSC) 2018
NAME OF POST – Sub Inspector Police (SIP), Sub Inspector Police (Armed), Station Officer and Assistant Jailor
NUMBER OF posts – 218
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate need to visit the official site www.ossc.gov.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction carefully
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take a printout of the application for future use.
- For the Post of the station, Officer Candidates should have a degree of graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or institution.
- For all other post, Candidates must have a degree of Science or Engineering Graduate from a recognised university or institution.
Candidates should have an age of 21 to 25. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit shall be prescribed by reserved category.
The Selection of Candidates is based on the following process:
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Test
- Main Written Examination
- Weightage Marks
- Viva-cum-Psychological Test
Candidates are advised to see the official notification for more details about selection procedure.
Preliminary Test will be objective type multiple choice question (MCQ) it will consist of one paper of 100 marks of one our Duration. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Main exam –
|Paper-1||General English||50||1&1/2 hours|
|Paper-2||Odia Language||50||1&1/2 hours|
|Paper-3||General Studies||200||3 hours|
(For station officer only)
|Technical Paper||200||3 hours|
OSSC SIP ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET/CALL LETTER
Candidates will download the OSSC SIP Admit Card through the website of OSSC before 20 days of exam. Candidates who successfully submit the application form will able to download the Exam Admit Card/Hall.
- Each candidate must pay 100 RS Application Fees
- No fees for SC & ST candidate must
- Starting date of application submission-30.1.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application-28.2.2018
- Date of examination – Available soon
NAME OF THE WEBSITE – www.ossc.gov.in