Odisha Diploma Admissions 2019 Merit List | Counseling Dates Letter:
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha (DTE&T) s released the notification for admission to Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) / Diploma Non-Engineering/Diploma in Film & TV courses and courses under Part-Time programme for the Academic Year 2019-20. The Online Application Form for all Diploma Courses is available on the official website of Department. The Admission to Diploma courses shall be based on the Merit List prepared by the Admission Department.
Odisha DTE Diploma Admissions 2019
The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha is likely to commence the Admission Schedule for For 1st Semester Engineering/ Technology/ 1 st Semester / 1st Year Diploma in NonEngineering(Pharmacy, HM&CT, MOM and Beauty Culture), Lateral Entry, Part Time and Film & TV Courses. The Submission of Online Application form shall be started at the quickest possible. The Merit List of Selected Candidates will be displayed soon through official portal. Document Verification will be done at the time of Counseling.
Odisha Diploma Engineering Admission Merit List 2019
After completion of the Application process, merit list will be displayed on the official website of the department. Applicants check and download the result from the department of the Odisha. Selected candidates will go for next round i.e document verfication and counseling. Check and download the Result by the use of Admit card number and date of birth. The Odisha Diploma Merit will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s marks in 10th class. The applicants can follow our web portal for more details about counseling dates, seat allotment, availability of Rank card etc.
Steps To Get The Merit List 2019
- Appeared applicant’s first log on to the official website of the department.
- Click on Diploma Admission 2019.
- Click on that link and enter your details like admit card number and date of birth to submit details.
- Diploma Results/ Merit List will be displayed on your screen.
- Now download and take a print for further use.
Reservation Of Seats:
- For SC-16.25%.
- For ST: 22.50%.
- Children of Green Card Holder 5%.
- Children/Wards of Ex-Servicemen 2%.
- Physically Challenged 3%.
- Women students in all Co-ed polytechnics Engineering Schools in each category 30%.
- Sports candidate representing the state during last two years 0.5%.
- Candidate passing NCC(Aor B or C certificate examination) 1%.
Odisha Diploma Counseling Admission Process 2019
Only Selceted Candidates will be eligible for the counseling of Diploma courses. Applicants can easily register online by filling personal details like Email ID, Mobil number etc.
Verification Of Documents:
After successful registration of online application form, candidate will be shortlisted based on merit and they must visit to the counseling center for verification of documents on the due date. After the verification of documents, candidates will be eligible for the counseling of Odisha Diploma courses.
Candidates can log in for the choice filling process based on the candidates rank. candidate Must lock their Choice otherwise, the Choice will not be submitted. So Don’t forgets to lock.
Pay The Counseling Fee:
For appearing in counseling for seat allotment candidates must pay the counseling fee. only those candidates are eligible For counseling who had succesfully paid counselling fee.
Allotment of Seat:
After The Choice filling, Counselling will be started and the seat will be allotted to the candidate as per the choice of postulants. A provisional letter will be provided to the allotted candidates.
Reporting to the Allotted institution:
After The allotment of seat students must report to the allotted Institute with provisional Allotment Letter. If in any Condition applicant will not Report to the Institute the Seat will be allotted to the Next.
Required Documents For Verification:
The following documents are requisite to attend for the DET counseling must register online.
- SSC Marks sheet.
- DET Entrance hall Ticket.
- DET Result/Merit List.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste/Income certificate.
- ID Proof.
Documents Submitted on The Day of Reporting:
- Seat allotment letter.
- Fee deposit slip.
- Conduct certificate and SLC/CLC.
- Passport size photographs.
- Migration Certificate in case of candidates passing a 10th standard examination from any Board other than Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Submission of online applications:
- For 1st Semester Engineering/ Technology/ 1 st Semester / 1st Year Diploma in NonEngineering(Pharmacy, HM&CT, MOM and Beauty Culture), Lateral Entry, Part Time and Film & TV Courses.
- Deposit of application fee in ONLINE:
- For 1st Semester Engineering/ Technology/ 1 st Semester / 1st Year Diploma in Non Engineering (Pharmacy, HM&CT, MOM and Beauty Culture), Lateral Entry, Part Time and Film & TV Courses.
- Document Verification:
- For 1st Semester Engineering/ Technology
- For 3rd Semester Engineering/ Technology
- Publication of Merit List:
- 1st Semester Engineering/ Technology
- 3rd Semester Engineering/ Technology.
Overview of Odisha DET admission 2019 :
Association Name: Odisha Diploma Counseling Board.
Exam Name: Diploma Admission.
Courses: UG/PG Courses.
Category: Admission/Merit List.
Official Website: www.diplomaadmissionsodhisa.nic.in