- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Kalinga is described in which part of the "Mahabharata" ?
- What was the captical of Kharavela's Kingdom ?
- The Autobiograhpy "Living History" has been Authored By ?
- Who is the Author of "Hamlet" ?
- The Constitution of India was adopted in ?
- In a nuclear reactor, one of the following is used as a fuel ?
- The first muslim ruler to introduce the system of price control was ?
- Where is National Sugar Institute established?
- The Nagarjuna Sagar Project is constructed on the river ?
- The Bermuada Triangle lies in ?
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 OISF Vacancies Application Form:
The Odisha State Selection Board (OSSB), Submission of the duly filled-in completed Offline Applications along with the prescribed Educational and other Certificates and other Documents in response to the Odisha State Selection Board (OSSB) is in progress with the Last Date.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The Odisha State Selection Board (OSSB) shall organize on the 2018 Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Standards Test / Physical Measurement Test / Physical Endurance Test for the candidates at the venues notified in the Attached Notification,
The Odisha State Selection Board advertised Posts (Category-wise consist of Un-Reserved (Posts), socially & economically Backward Classes, Scheduled Caste (Posts) & Scheduled Tribe (Posts) = Total Posts including 15% Posts against the total Posts for Female Candidates in the Odisha Industrial Security Force.
Age Limit (As On 2018):
The Candidates other than the Reserved Categories should have completed Minimum 18 Years but must not exceed Maximum 23 Years of Age. The Reserved Candidates seeking Relaxation in Upper Age Limits up to 05 Years in respect of the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Women are advised to carefully the Advertisement. The Ex-Servicemen shall be given the Relaxation in the Age Limit as per the Government Rules.
High School Certificate Examination or Equivalent Examination conducted by the Board of School Education, Odisha or by any other Recognized Board / Council.
He / She should be able to speak, read and write Odia Language and must have passed Odia as one of the Subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
- A candidate must have a good character.
- If married, then the candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- A candidate should be having sound health and must be free from organic defect and Physical deformity.
- A Home Guard candidate should have completed Minimum Three (03) Years’ of Enrolment without any interruption on the date on which the advertisement for recruitment is published and must have undergone the Basic Course of Training for Home Guards.
The candidates other than the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates should pay Rs. 150 /- in the shape of Bank Drafts / Postal Orders.
Bookmark www.edunews.xyz/ for Fast Alerts on the Odisha State Selection Board (OSSB) released e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets and Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Examination Dates, Final Result, Merit List, Final Select List in respect of the Recruitment of the Constables (Male & Female) in Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF) against Posts:
In case of further assistance, the candidates are advised to visit www.odishapolice.gov.in/.
Click here for Detailed Notification.
Click here to download the Application Form.
OISF Odisha Police Constable Test Series : Online Mock Test – 1