OBC Bank Advocate Vacancies Form 2018 Apply Online Posts Admit Card:-
Oriental Bank of Commerce Advocate Recruitment 2018: The Oriental Bank of Commerce has released the Recruitment Notification for Posts of Advocate under the Cluster Monitoring Office. Online Applications ig going to invite soon from the eligible candidates very soon through the official website.
OBC Bank Advocate Vacancies Form 2018
The Deadline / Last Date for downloading and receipt of the duly completed Application Forms accompanied by the Requisite Documents closes as pr officially dates in respect of Empanelment of Advocates (No.) under the Cluster Monitoring Office.
Eligible Advocates within the meaning of the Advocates Act, 1961 enrolled with the respective State Bar Council (SBC), having Requisite Qualification and Prior Professional / Working Experience in the Banking Laws for Senior / Junior Panel of Advocates for Bank’s Branches / Offices coming within the jurisdiction of Cluster Monitoring Office (CMO) – Resolution, Recovery & Law, Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh.
Period of Empanelment:
- The Advocates shall be empaneled only for a period of Three Years, which shall be subject to Annual Review. This will also be applicable to the Advocates, who are already empaneled and the Advocates who have completed their respective Tenures, shall be taken out of the Panel unless empaneled afresh.
- After the end of Three (03) Years, Empanelment of an Advocate shall come to an end and no new cases will be assigned to him/her.
- The Advocate, however, subject to fulfilling Norms may apply afresh for Empanelment as and when the Bank issued Notification / released an Advertisement calling for Application as per the Prescribed Procedure and his / her Candidature / Application shall be considered on Merits and the Advocate might be empaneled afresh for such Fresh Period and it shall be treated as a Fresh Empanelment.
- In the case of Legal Retainers who perform Dual Role, i.e., as a legal Retainer and as a Panel Advocate, their Individual Empanelment as a Panel Advocate shall be on the aforesaid Lines. However, the retainer-ship will remain for a period of One Year, renewable on Year-to-Year-Basis with Maximum Period of Five Years at a stretch.
Criteria For Empanelment:
The Candidates as Advocate to be empaneled should meet with the Criteria as mentioned here under:
- High Standard of Integrity, Acumen, and Competency.
- The length of Practice and Specialization in the area of Law beneficial to the Bank & Experience in conducting Bank’s Cases.
- Empaneled with other Banks / Financial Institutions / Public Sector Undertaking / Public Sector Unit / Central Government / State Governments, etc. The Advocate must not have been Black-listed / delisted or removed from the Panel by any other such Organizations & a Declaration to this effect calls for the furnishing by the Advocate at the time of Empanelment.
- Annual Income-Tax Return filed with the Tax Authorities.
- If the Advocate is also Empaneled by other Banks / Public Sector Undertaking / Public Sector Unit / Financial Institutions then opinion of that Bank / Public Sector Undertaking / Financial Institution may be obtained.
- Advocates exclusively practicing in Criminal Courts having Minimum Experience of 05 Years may be empaneled for attending to Criminal Work. In complicated Urgent Criminal Matters, the Advocates having Expertise in any particular matter can also be assigned the work at the sole discretion of the Bank, though not on Panel.
- The Advocates remain to be willing to abide by the Oriental Bank of Commerce’s Terms and Conditions as to Fee, Charges, Submission of pleadings for approval etc. and consent to this effect shall be furnished by the advocate before Empanelment.
Criterion for Empanelment of Advocates who are Ex-Banker or Former Executive of Public Sector Undertakings / Public Sector Units (PSUs)
The Criteria for Empaneling Advocates who are Ex-Banker or Former Executives of the Public Sector Undertakings / Public Sector Units on the Panel of the Bank are cited here under:
- The Ex-Banker / Ex-Executive of the Public Sector Undertaking / Public Sector Unit is enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of respective State.
- The Ex-Banker was in the Scale IV or Equivalent at the time of his / her leaving the Service.
- The Ex-Banker must have been in Banking Services for at least 20 Years continuously and his / her Services were not put to an end by the Employer Bank due to any misconduct on his / her part.
- If the Ex-Banker was the Law Officer (Specialist Category), then the Criterion may be relaxed as per policy of the Bank.
- The Ex-Executive of the Public Sector Undertaking was in the minimum of E-3 Category or Equivalent at the time of his / her leaving the Service.
- The Ex-Executive of the Public Sector Undertaking / Public Sector Unit must have been in the services of Public Sector Undertaking for continuously Minimum 30 Years and has been enrolled with the Bar Council as Advocate for Two Years and his / her Services were not put to an end by the Employer Public Sector Unit due to any misconduct on his part.
- If the Ex-Executive of the Public Sector Undertaking was the Law Officer (Specialist Category), then the Criterion of the length of the Service may be relaxed as per policy of the Bank.
- Ex-Banker should also have Minimum Experience of 03 Years’ Practice with the Bar either before joining Oriental Bank of Commerce or after Retirement
Photostat (Photocopies) of Documents to be obtained from the Advocate While submitting Bio Data:
- High School Certificate in support of, Date of Birth, Age.
- Registration with Bar Council of India.
- Identity Card issued by Bar Association/Bar Council.
- Letter of empanelment with other Banka/Government Organizations.
- Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications.
- Annual Income-Tax Return filed with the Tax Authorities
- An undertaking from the Advocate to the effect that all information furnished by him/her is correct and he/she shall not demand/charge Legal Fee in excess of Bank’s Schedule of Legal Fee shall also be furnished by the Advocate.
Venue for Receipt of the Applications:
Oriental Bank of Commerce
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Cluster Monitoring Office – RRL, Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh
Ram Lalla Ji Ka Rasta, Johri Bazar, Jaipur – 302 003
Opening Date of Online Application Form
Closing Date of Online Application Form:
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, Guidance, the Candidates are hereby advised to log into the Oriental Bank of Commerce Website www.obcindia.co.in.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on OBC Website to download Online Notification.
Press Click here on OBC Website for Application Proforma Downloading.