NVS LDC Recruitment 2018 Storekeeper Job Form | Apply Online:
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will be soon circulated an authorized Recruitment Notification publicly regarding for the various posts including Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, LDC, Female Staff Nurse, catering Assistant, Storekeeper and Lab Attendant under the said Department of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Online Applications are invited to be filled by the eligible candidates before the last date of applying.
NVS LDC Recruitment 2018 Storekeeper Job Form
Interested aspirants who would like to apply may go through the steps given below under the following post. which is not decided as the last date of applying online for the above said post as the application received after this date shall not be entertained NVS related all eligibility Criteria below available our website.
As per the notification released by the Recruitment Department of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, only those candidates are invited to apply who fulfills the required eligibility criteria as prescribed under the Notification. Criteria of a candidate for being eligible to apply are prescribed under the Official Notification and also given here so the candidates are advised to ensure about your eligibility including Educational Qualification, Age Limit and other information has also provided.
Details of the Advertisement
- Name of the Category: Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Department: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Available Post: Jobs available
- Applying Mode: Online Mode
- Last date of applying:
- NVS Website: www.nvshq.org
NVS Recruitment Required Qualifications (LDC/Steno/Nurse)
Essential: B Com from a recognized University.
Desirable: 3 years experience of accounts works in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Organizations.
Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi / English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi / English with a recognized Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa
Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central / State Government Offices including Government of India Undertakings proof correction
Female Staff Nurse
Essential: Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A’ (Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution.
Desirable: Working Knowledge of Hindi/Regional Language and English.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII)
- Should have Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English.
Shorthand speed of 60 words per minutes and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi
- Secondary School (X class pass) and
- Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt.
- Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Middle Passed with General Science.
Age Limit Allowed
Allowed Age differs as per the post they have provided:
- Audit Assistant: 18-30 years
- Hindi Translator: 18-30 years
- Female Staff Nurse: Up to 35 years
- Stenographer: 18-27 years
- Catering Assistant: up to 35 years
- LDC/Store Keeper: 18-27 years
- Lab Assistant: 18-30 years
Note: Age relaxation for the candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be available as per the Government rules.
Post wise Distribution of Vacancies
|Female Staff Nurse|
Important Dates to apply Online (NVS Recruitment)
Opening Date of Applying:
Last Date for Applying:
Last Date for paying Fee:
Date of Test (NVS Recruitment 2018)
Online Computer Based Test Date:
How to apply through Online Mode for NVS Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the Official Web Portal of
- Read the Notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- If eligible then click on Apply Online Link.
- A page named as Application Form will be opened.
- Fill that Application Form with all the required details.
- Fill that form properly and pay the fee as applicable.
- Save a print of filled Application Form for future references.
NVS Lecturer Professors Online Test Date 2018
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in online Computer Based Test (CBT). NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in online Computer Based Test. The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the above posts shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. For Stenographer & LDC / Storekeeper post, candidates shortlisted against CBT will be called for Skill Test which is only qualifying in nature and carries no weightage before considering them finally. In case a candidate fails to qualify the skill test, their candidature would be rejected. Mode of selection for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of NVS and may be changed.
Click here for Detailed Notification
Official Website: www.nvshq.org