NRSC Technical Assistant 2018 Result Download Cut Off Marks:
The National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC) is all set to release the expected cutoff marks & NRSE Result 2018 for the Technical Assistant Exam that was conducted on 7th January 2018. The exam was conducted for Technical Assistant in Electronics, Electrical & Civil fields. All the eligible candidates who have given the NRSC Technical Assistant examination are now searching for the expected cutoff marks for NRSC Result 2018.
NRSC Technical Assistant 2018 Result
Generally the expected cutoff marks are being declared by the NRSC within few days of release of NRSC written exam Answer key. Therefore, it is expected that the authoritative department will upload the Cutoff marks list and the NRSC TA result very soon. Also, the minimum qualification marks which are required to qualify the written examination have not been mention by the NRSC in the official notification.
NRSE Technical Assistant Exam 2018 Expected Cutoff
The candidates will be shortlisted for NRSE Skill test, if they score the qualifying marks in the NRSE TA 2018 written examination. The NRSE TA expected cutoff has not been released by the NRSE yet but however, it is expected to be released soon. Till now, only the minimum qualification marks/cut off marks that are required in the Skill test has been specified by the NRSE. The candidates have to score more than 60% marks in the Skill test for qualification. It is at the discretion of the recruitment body to decide the minimum qualification marks or cutoff marks for the written examination.
NRSE TA Exam 2018 Result Download
The National Remote Sensing Center conducted the written exam on 7th January 2018 for recruitment of Technical Assistant. The NRSE Exam 2018 result will soon be declared on their official website. The official date for announcement of result has not been mentioned till now. Candidates will be able to check the result of Technical Assistant Exam 2018 after the announcement of result on the official website of NRSE.
NRSE Technical Assistant Exam 2018 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will first have to appear for NRSE 2018 written examination. The candidates have to score the qualifying marks in the written examination.
- The expected cutoff marks/qualifying marks for Technical Assistant will soon be declared by NRSE.
- The qualifying candidates will then be called for skill Test. The skill test will be only qualifying in nature and candidates have to score more than or equal to 60% marks in Skill test to qualify it.
- After the candidate qualifies the skill test, merit list will be formed by the Authority.
- Only the marks in NRSE written test will be included while formation of NRSE Merit list.
- On the basis of ranks in Merit list, final selection will be done.
NRSE Official Website:- www.nrsc.gov.in