UPSC CDS Exam (2) 2018 Notification ~ Apply Online Form ~ Admit Card:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the official Notification with respect to the Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018 examination very shortly on its official website. The Aspirants who are waiting for the official notification will have to hold few more months. The candidates are briefed that the official notification 11/2018.CDS-II of Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018 will publish on the 08th August 2018 official website of UPSC . We will also alarm our visitors in this regard exclusively here.
UPDC CDS-2 Notification 2018 Online Application
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official calendar of 2018 UPSC examinations is already uploaded by the UPSC at its official website the comforts of the UPSC aspirants. As according to that information of official examination calendar 2018 the candidates will be able to see the official notification for the Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018 examination on 08th August 2018 and the last date to submit the online application and submitting fee is 03rd September 2018 and Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018 is schedule to be conducted on 18th November 2018. The dates which have been shown above may vary, candidates are suggested to wait further for the official notification for more exact details.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is also known as UPSC is empowered with the duty by the Parliament of India to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
UPSC each year conducts the above examination twice in a year for the candidates who apply for them in very huge numbers. UPSC had already released the official notification of the Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018 some months ago. The examination of it will soon conduct by the UPSC. Now the candidates are waiting for the upcoming official notification of Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018, which will be soon announced by the UPSC on its official website.
Name of the Courses:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
|For IMA||Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only are eligible.|
|For Indian Naval Academy||Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only are eligible|
|For Air Force Academy||20 to 24 Years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 02 July, 1994 and not later than 01 July, 1997 Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relax able upto 26 Yrs.|
|For Officers’ Training Academy- (SSC Course for Men)||Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.|
|For Officers, Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999|
|For IMA and Officers Training Academy||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.|
|For Indian Naval Academy||Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution|
|For Air Force Academy||Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.|
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees One hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card. The candidates who belonging to the Female /SC /ST/PH are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are keen to apply for the Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018 will have to visit official website of UPSC.
- Candidates are suggested to read out the full notification of the Combined Defence Services (II)– 2018 carefully before applying for the examination.
- Candidates supposed to confirm that they have valid E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Scanned Copy of Photo and Signature because the further communication will be done through E-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
- Search the link of apply online for Combined Defence Services (II)– 2018.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Enter all the essential details like personal and educational carefully because after submitting the above you won’t be able to modify the details.
- Upload your scanned copy of passport size recent photo and signature and submit these images there.
- Pay the fee by choosing your method “Pay by online” or “Pay by Cash”.
- Submit the application and download and take a print of it for further reference.
Selection Procedure/Examination Pattern:
Combined Defence Services Examination (II) – 2018 shall comprise three papers, all of which are objective type and will be conducted on the same date. 1/3 Marks will be deducted from the marks obtained as a penalty for giving wrong answers.
Exam Pattern for admission to the courses other than Officers Training Academy:
Exam pattern for the admission to the Officers Training Academy
Admit Cards of Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018:
E-Admit cards for the Combined Defence Services (II)- 2018 will be released 3 weeks before the exam date which has been dictated above.
The candidates are informed that our hardworking team of www.edunewsportal.in will soon share all the details related to the recruitment notifications of UPSC Combined Defence Services (II) – 2018, their Examination Dates, Examination Patterns, syllabus, e-admit cards, answer keys, cut-off marks and result exclusively here. So stay in touch with us.
- Date of Notification: 08th August 2018
- Last date of Application Submission: 03rd September 2018
- Date of Commencement of Examination: 18th November 2018