NLC GAT & TAT 46 Job Form 2018 Download Notification, Last Date:
The NLC, previously known as Neyveli Lignite Corporation, has invited applications for one year GAT (Graduate apprenticeship training) and TAT (Technician apprenticeship training). As per the notification provided by the Corporation (Advt.No. L&DC.04/2017), there are a total of 460 jobs/vacancies available for GAT & TAT. The Corporation has specified a stipend of Rs.3542 /- p.m. for TAT and Rs.4984/- p.m. for GAT.
NLC GAT & TAT 46 Job Form 2018
|Computer Science Engineering||15||15|
|Electronics & Communications||10||10|
|Grand Total||460 Vacancies|
NLC Apprentice GAT & TAT Eligibility Criteria
- For Technician apprenticeship training (TAT), candidate must have done Diploma in Engineering in the respective field scoring more than 55%.
- For Graduate apprenticeship training (GAT), candidate must have done Degree in Engineering in the respective field scoring more than 55%.
- Only those candidates who belong to the States of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & the Union Territories of Puducherry are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must not have job experience of one year.
- Candidates should not have undergone any previous Apprenticeship training in NLCI.
- Candidates should have completed their diploma/degree after 1st April 2015.
All the candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms that are given above can apply for GAT & TAT through the online application mode. The complete procedure to apply for the NLC Apprentice Training is given below:
NLC Apprentice GAT & TAT Important Dates
|Important Schedule||Important Dates|
|Starting of online registration||27th December 2017|
|Closing of online registration||5th January 2018|
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply through the official website of NLC India Limited within the given dates. Candidates have to download the registration form from the website and take a print out of it. The candidate has to fill all the required information in the registration form and send it to the given address: The Deputy General Manager,
Learning and Development Center,
N.L.C India Ltd.
Neyveli – 607 803
However, there are some important documents that are required to be sent with the registration form in the envelope. The lists of these documents are specified in the registration form.
NLC Apprentice GAT & TAT Selection Procedure/Mode of Selection
The Selection to NLC Apprentice GAT & TAT will be based upon the marks obtained by candidates in their Diploma/Degree examination. On the basis of the marks of candidates, a merit list will be prepared. On the basis of the merit lists, the final selections to GAT & TAT shall be done. Also, it is important to note that in case of two candidates getting same marks in the merit list, then the senior candidate based upon the date of birth will be given the preference.
NLC Official Website:- www.nlcindia.com