NIELIT Scientist-B | Technical Assistant-A Result 2017-18 Cut Off Marks:
The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology response of Advertisement Number NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017-7, a written exam was conducted on 17th December 2017 under the surveillance of Recruitment Department of NIELIT for the recruitment of enough eligible candidates as on the post of Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A under the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Now here we are providing you some crucial information about the Scientist-B / Technical Assistant-A Exam Results which is yet to be declared officially by the NIELIT Recruitment Department.
NIELIT Scientist-B | Technical Assistant-A Result 2017-18
Recruitment Board of NIELIT shall announce result through their official website within a very short time period but till then candidates are advised to get the procedure of checking result of Scientific/Technical Assistant-A & Scientist-B Written Exam results through Online Mode here under the subsequent Paragraphs. On the 3rd Sunday of December 2017, Written Exam was conducted to shortlist the number of candidates for ahead selection rounds including Interview and Documentations.
- Category Type: Exam Results/Expected Cutoff
- Association Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
- Also known as: NIELIT
- Name of Post: Scientist-B & Scientific/Technical Assistant-A
- Exam Date: 17th December 2017
- Result Issuance: Declaring Soon in 2018
- Answer Key: Released on 29th December 2017
- Cutoff Declaration: shall announce with result
- NIELIT Website: www.nielit.gov.in
NIELIT Scientist-B/Technical Assistant-A Exam Expected Cutoff
Depending on the number of total vacancies and the performance of the applicants in the written exam, minimum cutoff marks to qualify the exam, will be decided and then announced simultaneously. Candidates got successful in attaining the minimum qualifying cutoff marks will be called for the further selection process as mentioned here under. Merit List, to shortlist the number of candidates, will be prepared on the basis of result and qualifying cutoff of the exam by the NIELIT Recruitment Section.
How to check NIELIT Scientist/Technical Assistant Result?
- Open the NIELIT website with the help of link provided hereunder.
- Click on Recruitment link given on the right top of homepage.
- Recruitment Portal of NIELIT will open then.
- You will see a list of recruitment notice thereon.
- Find Result Notice for “Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A” Exam.
- Click on the same as when you find it.
- Then it may ask for your Application Number and DOB.
- Result will be provided after entering the required details.
NIELIT Further Recruitment Rounds (Process) 2017-18
After qualifying written exam, candidates will be required to appear in an interview which will be conducted only for the post of Scientist-B. After the Interview, all the candidates including both of the posts, will be required to provide the documentary proofs of the information they had provided earlier in their application form. Final selection shall purely be made on the basis of performance in written exam.
Note: Interview is only a go-no-go based nature and but it mandatory to qualify the same.
NIELIT Official Website: www.nielit.gov.in