Indian Navy Pilot Observer Application Form July 2018 Apply Online Last Date:
The Indian Navy has published the official notification inviting Online Application from the Unmarried Citizen for the posts of navy Pilot and Observer as under Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course commencing July 2018. The eligible and energetic candidates can start applying online for the above said post from today onwards.
Indian Navy Pilot Observer Application Form 2018
The Indian Navy, Candidates need to fill Online “e-application” from the official website of Indian Navy from 26th Aug, 2017 and the last date to fill the online application is 16th Sept, 2017. Candidates will have to take a printout of the Application form and send the same by the ordinary posts to the address which have been mentioned below. Candidates will have to then submit their Application printout along with some necessary documents till 15th Sept, 2017. After this day no Application from the candidates will be accepted.
Name of the Posts:
General Candidates: Candidates should not have attain the age less than 19 years and more than 24 years.
CPL Candidates: Candidates should not have attain the age less than 19 years and more than 25 years
Candidates who want to apply for the earlier mentioned post must completed its graduation in BE/B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics Subjects at 12th and they should have secure minimum in BE/B.Tech for Pilot is 60% and for Observer entry 55%. Candidates who applied as CPL must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
|Height and Weight||Men should have min. height as 162.5 and women should have min. height 152 cm which must be with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.|
|Eye Sight||Distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6. Candidates must not be color blind/night blind|
Selection of the Candidates:
Selection will consist of the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview. The candidates will be called up for the SSB interview depend upon the performance and marks in the qualifying examination. SSB interview is scheduled to be commenced from December 2017 to March 2018 at Bangalore. After the SSB interview these examination will be following:
- Pilot: PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) and after this Aviation Medical Examination.
- Observer: Aviation Medical Examination
How to apply Methods:
- Candidates who want to apply first have to visit official website and apply online by clicking on the relevant link.
- Fill up all the details carefully with respect to personal and educational qualification.
- Submit the details and Click on the “Print Application Button” to print the application form by providing the some details.
- Before Clicking the instruction for the SSB, candidates must check whether the detailes entered are correct or not.
- Now click on the instruction for SSB and take two prints out of the Application generated with application numbers for by providing some details.
- Paste recent passport size photographs self attested in one of the print out.
- One copy of the above must be duly signed and posted by ordinary post to the Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi -110023 along with the following documents: Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope:ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for Pilot/Observer JULY 2018 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No
Shortlisted candidates for the SSB will be issued the call letters for SSB which notifed by SMS and E-mail IDs which have registered while applying online.
All the information related to the This post will be soon mentioned here timely. Keep updated with us by the bookmarking our website www.edunewsportal.in