MPSC Tax Assistant Mains Exam Result 2017-18 Download Cut Off Marks:
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission: Main examination was conducted on 31st December 2017 of those candidates who have earlier qualified preliminary examination of for Tax Assistant post. Now the Commission is looking to declare result of the Main Exam for the candidates waiting eagerly for the same. Examinees were appeared in the large numbers and further process will be conducted after the announcement of result. Here under we have shared some crucial information as well as link regarding MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Result through which candidates will be helped to know their performance in the exam.
MPSC Tax Assistant Mains Exam Result 2017-18
Confirmation about the date of declaring result of the Tax Assistant Main Exam is yet to be provided by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission but the announcement of the result is tentative to be made in February 2018 if there will be undesired delay for some undesired cause. Aspirants will be notified officially about their result through an official announcement whenever the Maharashtra PSC releases the same. Final selection of the candidates as on Tax-Assistant Post will be made on the basis of result of the Main Exam which held earlier on 31st December 2017.
Advertisement Description in short
- Type of Category: Result and Expected Cutoff
- Name of Association: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Post Name: Tax Assistant
- Date of Exam: 31st December 2017
- Examination Type: Main Exam
- Result Announcement: Probably in February 2018
- Qualifying Cutoff: Along with result
- Official Web Portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Maharashtra Tax-Assistant Mains Expected Qualifying Cutoff
Candidates will be required to score a minimum prescribed marks to be selected for further procedure and according to the performance of the applicants in the exam and available vacancies under the department minimum qualifying cutoff of the exam will be decided. Candidates will be shortlisted for final appointment on the basis of cutoff of the main exam. Qualifying Cutoff of the exam will be declared on the official website of Maharashtra PSC.
How to get MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Result?
- Visit Maharashtra PSC Website with the below given link.
- A portal as “Recent News/Announcement” will appear on the homepage.
- Under the same, various notifications list will be displayed.
- Find ‘Tax Assistant Main Exam Result’ Notice from that list.
- Click on the above said link as when you find it.
- Result link for the Tax-Assistant Exam will be displayed on next page.
- Check your result with the help of that link.
- You may also save it as if required.
MPSC Maharashtra Tax Assistant Merit List issuance/Final Appointment
Final Merit List of the aspirants for final appointment will be prepared on the basis of result of the Main Exam and the same will be published on the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Website after announcing result. Enlisted candidates will be required to provide all the original documents of the information they have given to the Commission under their application form while applying. Final appointment shall only be provided to such candidates who successfully qualify the document verification process.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in