MPSC State Service Exam 2018 Notification Form | Syllabus | Exam Pattern
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), whose main aim is the recruitment of officers for civil service jobs in Maharashtra, is all set to conduct Maharashtra State Service Examination 2018. The commission had recently released the notification inviting applications for a total of 69 posts. The applications are invited from 29th December 2017 to 18th January 2018. As per the official information, the exam will be conducted on 8th April 2018.
MPSC State Service Exam 2018
|Name of Post/service||Number of vacancies|
|Superintendent State Excise Group A|
|Sales Tax Assistant Commissioner Group A|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Group Dev. Officer|
|Tehsildar Group A|
|Room Officer Group B|
|Assistant Regional Transport Officer Group B|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society Group B|
|Assistant Group Development officer Group B|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Group B|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Records Group B|
|Assistant Commissioner State Excise Group B|
|Nayab Tehsildar Group B|
MPSC State Service Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility conditions as specified in the official notification of MPSC for State Service Exam 2018 is given below:
- A candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate should be more than 22 years of age and less than 33 years as on 30th March 2018.
- The candidate should have minimum educational qualification of Graduation in the specific field in which he desires to join for MPSC State Service Vacancies.
If a candidate is capable enough to fulfill these required educational qualifications, then he/she may apply for the MPSC State Service Exam with the help of the information given below:
MPSC State Service Exam 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||29th December, 18|
|Online Registration Ends||18th January, 18|
|Exam Date||8th April, 18|
MPSC State Service Exam 2018 Application Form & Application Fees
- Candidates can fill the application form for the post of 69 vacancies through the online mode.
- Candidates have to visit the website MPSC.
- The application can be filled from 29th December 2018 to 18th January 2018.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to General Category is Rs.523/-
- The application fee for candidates belonging to OBC Category is Rs.323/-
MPSC State Service Exam 2018 Exam Pattern/Selection Procedure
The selection to MPSC State Service Examination is conducted in two phases. Phase- 1 includes a written examination (Preliminary Exam & Mains Exam) and Phases- 2 includes an interview. Candidates who will be able to qualify the written examination will be called for an interview. After the interview, candidates will be shortlisted and a merit list will be prepared. On the basis of this merit list, final selection of candidates will be made by MPSC.
Also, it is important to know that the written examination holds a weightage of 800 marks whereas the interview is of 100 marks.
MPSC Official Website:- www.mpsc.gov.in