MPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2018 Exam Date ~ Hall Ticket:
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announce the Agriculture Mains examination date is 8th September 2018. All candidates these are passed out the MPSC AS Post Prelims examination 2018 much awaited to download the MPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Hall Ticket soon as soon announce on official website.
MPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2018
This time all applicants are looking for the MPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Admit Card but applicants not successfully find the exam Mains Exam Call letter because MPSC has not update AS Mains Exam Call letter we are expecting MPSC will be exam date to 10 Days back update MPSC AS Mains E-Call letter upload on official website for more details Exam Scheme Syllabus related candidates must be read full article.
MPSC Mains Written Exam Paper I II Exam Permission Letter 2018
After issue the MPSC AP Post Mains Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter we will update our website then you can download the MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission candidates stay connected our website for latest update if any update then we will update our website then you can check your MPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Permission Letter Download 2018.
|Papers||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Limit|
|Paper I||Agriculture Science||100 Question||200 Marks||1Hr|
|Paper II||Optional Subjects||200 Question||400 Marks||2Hrs|
|Total Marks||600 Marks|
Paper I II Exam Syllabus
- AGRONOMy: Principles of Agronomy, Agriculture meteorology, Irrigation water management, Field crops, kharif crops including forages, cereals, millets and pulses, Field crops (Rabi crops, including forage, oilseeds and commercial crops), Rainfed Agriculture,Farming System and Sustainable Agriculture
- SOIL SCIENCE: Definition of Soil; Weathering of rocks and minerals, physical and chemical properties of soil. Soil structure, definition, types and its importance in crop production. Soil texture, classes, ion exchange, soil solution, organic matter, soil moisture, Alkaline and Acid soils. Quality of irrigation water, soil survey. Soil fertility and soil productivity. Soil water movement, infiltration, Soil water movement percolation, evaporation and evapo transpiration, essential plant nutrients, organic manures, fertilizers, Integrated Nutrient Management. Eco- friendly farming, Nutrient management in problem soils, preparation of compost, vermicompost, Organic farming, its merits and demerits, mixed, Complex and Compound fertilizers, micro nutrients, liquid fertilizers, Bio-fertilizer, Soil pollution by agro-chemicals.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (MARKS : 80) Farm Machinery and Power , Agricultural Process Engineering, Soil and Water conservation, Watershed management, Micro Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Farm Structures
PAPER II AGRICULTURE ( OPTIONAL )(Code No. 101)
- AGRICULTURAL BOTANY ( Marks : 80 )Morphology ,Anatomy, Cytogenetics, Genetics, Plant Breeding, Plant Physiology, Social forestry, Medicinal and Aromatic plants , Environmental Science & Agro-ecology, Plant Biotechnology
- PLANT PROTECTION (ENTOMOLOGY AND PLANT PATHOLOGY) ENTOMOLOGY ( MARKS : 40 )Pest Management , Study of non insect-pest, Residual effect of insecticide, Biological control of insect-pests
- PLANT PATHOLOGY ( MARKS : 40)History and development of plant pathology,Broad classification of fungi and phytopathogenic bacteria,Dissemination and transmission,Epidemilogy and forecasting, Disease resistance,Symptomology, Flowering parasites, physiological disorders, Principles of plant diseases & its control, chemical, bio-control their formulation and dosesSymptoms causal organism, etiology and control measures of the disease
- HORTICULTURE ( MARKS : 80 )Cultivation of fruits, Cultivation of vegetables, Cultivation of flowers, Plant growth regulators & their uses, Post harvest management and processing
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION ( MARKS : 60 ) Rural Sociology and Community Development, Principles of Extension Education and Educational Psychology, Extension teaching methods and aids , Extension Administration and Programme Evaluation
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS ( MARKS : 40 ) Economics, Agricultural Economics, Problems of Agricultural Marketing, regulated market, Agricultural credit, Farm management and production economics
- ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AND DAIRYING ( Marks : 40 )
- Animal Husbandry ( MARKS : 20 )Breeds, Farming & Management,Breeding, Reproduction, Nutrition
- Dairying ( MARKS : 20 )Milk and milk product, Legal standard and quality control tests
- FOOD SCIENCE ( Marks: 20 )
PAPER II AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING ( OPTIONAL )(Code No. 102)
- FARM POWER AND FARM MACHINERY ( MARKS : 80 )Farm Power, Agricultural Tractors, Tillage Machinery, Planting and Harvesting Machinery, Plant Protection Appliances
- AGRICULTURAL PROCESS ENGINEERING ( MARKS : 80 )Drying of Farm Crops, Handling of Agricultural Materials, Processing of Agricultural & Horticultural Products, Dairy and Food Engineering
- ELECTRICAL AND OTHER ENERGY SOURCES ( MARKS : 40 )Electricity, Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Biomass Energy
- FARM STRUCTURES ( MARKS : 20)Engineering Properties of materials of construction, Load bearing capacity of Soil and designing of foundation, types of foundations & its function, Plinth, Types of Walls, Types of Roofs and Roof Trusses, King Post, Queen Post, Steel Trusses etc., Flooring types, Doors and Windows and their types, Construction of Farm Roads, Farm Fences, Preparation of Plans for common Agricultural Structures and cost estimation, Green house-Types-materials-designs- principles.
- SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION ENGINEERING ( MARKS : 120 ) Hydrology, Sedimentation, Soil Erosion, Watershed Management
- IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERING ( MARKS : 60 ) Fluid Mechanics, Irrigation Methods, Canal Irrigation, Drainage Engineering, Ground Water Hydrology, Land Development
Click here Download the MPSC Agriculture Mains Exam Hall Ticket 2018
MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in