MPPSC VAS Post Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Download Exam Date | Syllabus:
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is going to conducting the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) post written exam on 10th October 2018. All applicants whose are applied the MPPSC VAS post submission form wait for the correct time MPPSC VAS post Exam Admit Card will be as soon as soon uploading at official website. After activate the link of MPPSC VAS post exam e-Call letter we will update our website then you can download the exam Hall Ticket 2018.
MPPSC VAS Post Exam Hall Ticket 2018
The MPPSC Madhya Pradesh some time back update the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post recruitment application form uploaded at official website. After issue the MPPSC VAS Post Recruitment form all jobs seeker are applied the registration form and know after closing the MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post Application Form all are looking for the exam date & exam admit card 2018.
MPPSC VAS Post Exam Admit Card Download Exam Date 2018
We are expecting the MPPSC VAS Post Exam Admit Card will be exam date to 10 days back update on web portal all applicants are looking for the MPPSC VAS Post Exam wait for the correct time MPPSC will be as soon as soon declare the MPPSC VAS post Exam e-Call letter on official website.
Application Start Date 06th August 2018
Application Last Date 05th September 2018
Exam Date 10th October 2018
|Exam Type||No of Questions||Marks|
|Written Exam||150||300 Marks|
|Total Marks||335 Marks|
- Milk Technology.
- Battery cage management.
- Biosecurity in poultry farm and hatchery.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Mineral and trace elements
- Feeding Infants & Growing animals
- Metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Genetics and Animal Breeding.
- Veterinary Hygiene concerning water, air and habitation
- Breeds of livestock and poultry
- Mating systems
- Livestock Production & Management.
- Wild and zoo animal management.
- Management of laboratory animal & fish production.
- Animal Biotechnology.
- Molecular diagnosis including PCR and DNA probes.
- Anaesthesia in animals.
- Electrotherapy in veterinary practice.
- Veterinary Andrology & Reproductive Techniques.
- Diseases of male genitalia and coital injuries their diagnosis and treatment.
- Common toxic compounds and plants their effects and treatment.
- Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics.
- Abnormalities of reproductive tracts in domestic animals.
- Principles of immunity and immunisation.
- Hormonal control of the development of udder. And milk.
- Mammalian Histology.
Click here Download the MPPSC Veterinary Assistants Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Website of MPPSC Commission: www.mppsc.nic.in