The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Line Attendant. The candidates who are interested and eligible and want to get job as line attendant can apply online for the post of Line attendant.
MPCZ Line Attendant Recruitment 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) , candidates will have to apply only through the online mode because there is no other mode is available for applying to the post of Line Attendant. The application form submission for Line attendant post has started from 2018 and the application form submission will close 2018.
Qualification: The candidate must have the certificate of 10th class with ITI in electrical/ wire man trades from any Institution / Board with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years as on 2018.
MPMKVVCL Line Attendant Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website: www.mpcz.co.in
- Then go to recruitment section
- Search for the line attendant recruitment notification
- Read it carefully
- Capable candidates need to click on on Apply Online link
- Fill the required information in the form
- Upload pass port size photograph, signature copies in prescribed format and size
- Attach scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience
- Deposit the application fee
- Submit the application form.
MPCZ Line Attendant Syllabus: 2018
Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability:
- Number Systems.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Square Roots.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Interest (Simple &Compound).
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Semantic Series.
- Figural Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Problem Solving of 12th Standard.
- Space Orientation.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Symbolic operations.
- Number Series.
- Numerical operations.
- Word Building.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Coding and decoding.
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Figural Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Data and City matching.
- Venn Diagram.
- Figural Pattern-folding & completion.
- Critical Thinking.
- Address matching.
- Embedded figures.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers.
- Small & Capital Letters/Number-coding, decoding & Classification.
- Drawing inferences.
- Social Intelligence.
- Other sub-topics, if any
- General Awareness of the environment.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Aspects.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Spot the Error.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- One word substitution.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
- Shuffling of Sentences parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage.
The candidate who are belongs to the General/OBC have to pay Rs 1500 and the candidates who are belongs to SC/ST have to deposit Rs 1000.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be select on the basis of performance in Online Written Examination.
- Application form submission start from:- 2018
- Application form submission will close on:- 2018
Click Here to Get the Line Attendant Official Notification: 2018
Click Here to Apply Online: 2018
Official MPCZ Web Portal: www.mpcz.co.in