MP VYAPAM Junior Supply Inspector Notification 2018 Group 2 Sub Group 3 219 Vacancies Form:
This is to notify that the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the official notification regarding recruitment of Group-2/Sub-group-3 Junior Supply Officer, Fisheries Inspector & Analyst Lab Assistant. As per the official notification, Madhya Pradesh (MP) VYAPAM has invited applications from 27th Feb 2018 to 13th March 2018 for filling up the 219 vacancies of Jr. Supply Officer, Fisheries Insp. and Analyst Lab Asstt.
MP VYAPAM Junior Supply Inspector Notification 2018
The candidates interested for the advertised grp 2/sub grp 3 posts by Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board can fill the online application forms from 27.02.18 to 13.03.18. All the eligibility conditions, important dates to apply as well as the exam pattern are being provided here for our esteemed candidates. The candidates interested to apply for the given posts can hereby check the eligibility conditions which are required for the given MPVYAPAM 219 Vacancies (Group 2 & Subgroup 3 posts).
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Eligibility Conditions 2018
- The candidates must be more than 18 years old and less than 40 years old as on 1st January 2018.
- In addition to the specified age limit, there are some educational qualification which the candidates are required to possess to be eligible for MP VYAPAM Grp 2 & Subgroup 3 posts. The candidates are advised to check the educational qualification through the official notification. The direct link of the official Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM Group-2/SubGroup-3 Notification Form has been provided at the end of this article.
If all the required eligibility criteria’s are being satisfied by the candidates, then he/she can apply for the posts of Jr. Supply Officer, Fisheries Inspector & Analyst Lab Asstt. by considering the information given underneath. All the important dates, online application procedure and the application fee have been provided in the following paragraphs.
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Starting of Online Registration||27-02-18|
|Closing of Online Registration||13-03-18|
|Download of Admit card||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Exam||27-03-18
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply by visiting the official web portal of peb.mponline.gov.in.
- On the official website, there will be the MP VYAPAM Group-2 Recruitment Form 2018.
- Click on the link and proceed by providing all the required information.
- The applicant shall have to fill all the mandatory information like Name, Date of Birth, Mark sheet score etc.
- At the end, with the payment of application fee the online application for MPVYAPAM Group-2/Sub-Group-3 will be successfully submitted.
|Category of Candidate||Application Fee|
|SC/ST/OBC/PwD of MP State||Rs.250/-|
The aspiring candidates can check the Exam Pattern and the selection procedure which is being provided in the subsequent paragraphs.
MP VYAPAM Test Admit Card 2018
The official information has been imparted that the Test Admit Card-TAC will be uploaded on the official website of www.vyapam.nic.in. The official date for the release of Hall tickets are not provided, but it will soon be released. The MPVYAPAM Test Admit cards 2018 will be tentatively released 2 weeks before the commencement of Examinations. No Hall Tickets will be sent to the candidates by post.
MPPEB Download Group 2 & 3 Exam Pattern 2018
There will be an Online Test conducted for the post of Jr. Supply Officer, Fisheries Insp. & Analyst Lab Asstt. The MP Vyapam online exam will carry 200 marks which will be divided in two parts. Both Sections of the exam will consist of 100 marks. Section-A will include questions from General Studies, General Hindi, General Mathematics, General English, General Computer Knowledge and General Science.
For detailed information regarding the MP Vyapam group-II/Subgroup-III written exam pattern, the candidates are advised to check the Detailed Employment Notification published at the website of peb.mponline.gov.in.
As per the official notification by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, the candidates will be selected for Group-2/Sub-group-3 219 posts of Jr. Supply Officer, Fisheries Inspector & Analyst Lab Assistant on the basis of Written Test. The written test will comprise of 200 marks and based upon the marks scored by candidates in the MP VYAPAM written test, final selections of the candidates will be done.
Official website – www.vyapam.nic.in