Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2017-18 Download 291 Post Field Ammunition, Last Date:
The Ministry of Defence has issued a notice regarding applications invited for a number of vacancies. Applications are invited for the post of Fireman, Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, MTS (Safaiwala), and Tradesman Mate. Only the eligible Indian Nationals can apply for these posts. As per the notification published by 27 Field Ammunition Depot there are a total of 291 vacancies. These vacancies are briefly categorized along with the pay scale in the following table:
Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2017-18 Download
Interested applicants can apply for these posts within 21 days from the date of release of notifications. However, it is recommended that the candidates must first go through the required eligibility criteria for each post before applying for recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment
|Fireman||18-25 years||1. Matriculation
2. Height- 165cms
3. Chest- 81.5cms
4. Weight- 50kgs
|Lower Division Clerk||18-25 years||1. Must be XII pass|
|Material Assistant||18-27 years||1. Graduation from any recognized university or Material management Diploma|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||18-25 years||1. Matriculation.|
|Tradesman Mate||18-25 years||1. Matriculation|
If a candidate is an eligible Indian Citizen then he/she can apply for the recruitment of above given posts through the following information:
|Lower Division Clerk||10||Rs.19900/-|
Important Dates for Recruitment
|Notification Released||22 December 2017|
|Last date to Apply||21 days from the date of notification|
How to Apply for Recruitment Process
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Army in order to download the application form for recruitment.
- Alternatively candidates can download the application form through the following link
- Candidates then have to fill all the required information in the form and attach 2 passport size photographs with it.
- Candidates also have to provide self-attested certificate of date of birth, educational qualifications, Medical certificate and envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.25/-.
- In the end, candidates have to send this application form with the documents (properly sealed), in an envelope to the mentioned address. Candidates have to write the words “Application for the Post of………….” on the top of envelope when sending the application form.
- Note- Application form must be sent within 21 days of the date of notification of recruitment.
- Address for sending the application- 27 Field Ammunition Depot, PIN – 909427, C/O 56 APO
The Exam Pattern along with complete Selection Procedure for recruitment for the posts of Fireman, Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, MTS (Safaiwala), and Tradesman Mate are given below with proper details.
The exam pattern for the recruitment is different depending upon the post for which a candidate has applied.
Written Examination- There will be a written examination conducted only for the posts of LDC, Material Assistant, Fireman, Tradesman mate and MTS (Safaiwala). The paper will be of 2 hours, divided in 4 sections and will include questions as per the educational qualifications of the candidate. Only visually handicapped candidates are allotted extra time of 20 minutes.
|Paper Name||Number of questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|General Reasoning and Intelligence||25||25|
Skill Test (Typing Proficiency Test)– Only Lower Division Clerk has to appear for a Typing Proficiency Test. Candidate should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer for English and a typing speed of 30 words per minute on computer for Hindi.
The selection procedures for the recruitment of services/posts are different from one another. However, all the candidates have to go through 2 Stages for the selection procedure. The detailed information regarding both these stages is briefly described with the help of following table:
|Fireman||Physical Endurance Test
a. 1.6 kilometers run in 6minutes
b. Carrying a man (weight 63.5kgs) to a distance of 183meters in less than 96 seconds
c. Climbing 3meter rope vertically with hands and feets.
d. Clearing ditch of 2.7meters wide
|Lower Division Clerk||Written Examination||Typing Proficiency Test|
|Material Assistant||Written Examination||–|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||Written Examination||–|
|Tradesman Mate||Physical Endurance Test
a. 1.5 kilometers run in 6minutes
b. Carrying weight of 50 kilograms to a distance of 200 meters in 100 seconds.
After a candidate qualifies both the Stages of Selection, a final merit list will be made. Final Selection will be done strictly on the basis of merit list.
Ministry of Defense Official Website:- www.mod.gov.in