Manipur PSC Medical Officer Result 2017 Download Expected Cut Off Marks:
The Manipur Public Service Commission seems to declare result of the exam conducted on 16th December 2017 under their surveillance regarding for the selection of the eligible candidates as for the post of Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon under the (MHS Grade-IV). Candidates participated in the said exam and now waiting eagerly for the result are hereby informed that hereunder we have shared some important information as well as link for the help of the aspirants to know their performance in the exam as well as the result of the exam. Furthermore information has been provided under the subsequent paragraphs in brief description through which candidates will be helped to know their qualifying or disqualifying status.
Manipur PSC Medical Officer Result 2017-18
Result for the MHS Grade-IV Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon will be released soon by the Controller of Examination of Manipur Public Service Commission through Online Mode and could easily be viewed by the applicants through the steps provided here under by visiting the website of Manipur PSC with the help of link provided here under. It is expected that the Commission shall release result in January 2018 but may also be delayed as the proper confirmation is yet to be released officially. If there will any delay in declaring result then the same information will be provided to the aspirants through our web portal.
- Category Type: Result and Expected Cutoff
- Association Name: Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of Job: Dental Surgeon and Medical Officer
- Job Category: MHS Grade-IV
- Date of Exam: 16th December 2017
- Exam Type: OMR Based Exam
- Result releasing: Probably in January or February 2018
- Qualifying Cutoff: Issued later with result
- Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
MPSC Manipur Dental Surgeon (MHS Grade-IV) Cutoff
Depending on the performance of the applicants in written exam and the available vacancies for Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon, qualifying cutoff of the exam will be decided and then the candidates will be shortlisted for further processes as prescribed earlier in the Recruitment Notice. Candidates will be required to score prescribed minimum marks for being eligible to qualify the written exam and thus only those candidates will be shortlisted who successfully score the minimum cutoff marks.
How to check Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon Result (Manipur PSC)
- Open the official website of Manipur PSC.
- A mini portal will be appeared on the homepage as “What’s New”.
- There will be list of various notifications.
- Find Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon Result thereon.
- Result link will open on next page.
- Then after click on the above said link.
- Result of the required exam will be displayed on next page.
- Save it as if required and check if you are selected or not.
MPSC Manipur MHS Grade-IV Merit List Download 2017-18
List of shortlisted candidates for further selection rounds will be prepared then after releasing result of the Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon Exam. Enlisted candidates will be called for further process including Interview (Probably) and the final appointment will be provided only to those candidates who successfully provide all their original documents ensuring that the information they have provided earlier in their application was proper and correct.
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in