Mahatransco AE Answer Key 13.01.2018 Assistant Engineer Question Papers ~ Expected Cut Off:
MAHATRANSCO AE Answers Key 2018: The Chief General Manager- Human Resource Department (CGM HRD), (Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MSETCL) shall Release within 48 Hours of Conduct of the Assistant Engineer (Transmission / Civil) Examination 2018 being conducted on the 13th Date of January 2018.
Mahatransco AE Answer Key 2018
The Chief General Manager (HRD) will Uplaod on the Website of Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited, Provisional Answers Key aimed at Seeking the Candidates’ Objection to the same. We would like to Advise the Candidates to log into Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Website to check out the Assistant Examination 2018 Provisional Answers Key.
Mahatransco AE Expected Cut-Off Marks: 2018
- Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited shall Announce post-Release of Final Answers Key in February 2018 the Result for Assistant Engineer (Transmission / Civil) Online Examination 2018
- The Computer Based Online Test for Assistant Engineer Recruitment shall be of Objective Type comprising the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type carrying Maximum 150 Marks, which will be converted into 100 Marks.
Mahatransco Assistant Engineer 13th Jan Ques Papers 2018
The Computer Based Online Test will include the Test of Marathi Language as well.
- There will be Penalty for Incorrect Response / Wrong Answers to each Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. For each Multiple Choice Questions for which a Wrong Answer has been given by the Candidate, ¼th (i.e., 0.25%) of the Marks assigned to that Multiple Choice Questions shall be Deducted as Penalty to arrive at the Corrected Score. If any Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions is left Blank / Un-Attempted, i.e. No Answer is marked by the Candidate, then there will be no Penalty for that Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
Mahatransco AE (Civil / Trans) Answer Sheet 2018
Computer Based Online Test for 150 Marks (While drawing up the Select List out of 150 Marks obtained in the Computer Based Test will be converted into 100 Marks. Thus, the Select / Wait List will be prepared based on the Marks obtained out of 100 Marks) for Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer (Transco) and Assistant Engineer (Civil) against 50 each Vacancies Totalling 100 Vacancies.
- Taking into consideration the Candidates’ Individual Performance in the Computer Based Online Test, Select List will be drawn up / prepared.
- While drawing up the Select List, out of Maximum 150 Marks Obtained in Online Computer Based Test shall be converted into 100 Marks. Thus, Select / Wait List shall be drawn up out of 100 Marks.
- Normally, Selection Process will be followed as Prescribed hereinabove. However, which Selection Procedure is to be adopted shall be at the absolute Discretion of the Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCOL) and the Decision of MAHATRANSCO Recruitment Board in this regard shall be Final and Binding on the Candidates.
Preparation of Final Select List:
Assistant Engineer (Transmission / Civil) Examination 2018 for Maximum 150 Marks (To be Converted into 100 Marks);
Viva-voce for Verification of the Testimonials (Certificates / Documents).
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCOL) Website: www.mahatransco.in
Wishing here Good Luck for the Candidates!
Click here to log into Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Website for Assistant Engineer (Trans / Civil) Examination 2018 Answer Key & Result.