MAHADISCOM Junior & Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Application Form:-
The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd (MAHADISCOM), one of the biggest power generating Public Undertaking Organization of the state has announce the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Distribution), Junior Engineer (Distribution), Assistant Vigilance Officer and Junior Assistant (Accounts). Aspirants aspiring to fill the application form for the posts can start applying online from the official website of MAHADISCOM.
MAHADISCOM Junior & Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd (MAHADISCOM),, All the aspirants can start applying for the earlier mentioned posts by visiting online at the official website. Online registrations for the above posts are commencing as soon as possible at the official website. It is necessary to take a print out of Submitted application form.
Note 1: For post of Assistant Engineer (Distribution), the Aspirants will have to show Certificate issued by the Secondary School Certificate Examination Board(SSCEB) or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School Certificate Examination (SCE) or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliated to the recognized University and countersigned by the Principal of the said College / Institute.
Note 2: Candidates who are wishing to apply for the posts of Junior Engineer (Distribution), Assistant Vigilance Officer and Junior Assistant (Accounts) must have domiciled of Maharashtra State.
Call letters for the examination can be downloaded by the candidates 10 days prior to the commencement of the examination and the examination is scheduled to conduct in the month of October, 2018.
|Assistant Engineer (Distribution)|
|Junior Engineer (Distribution)|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)|
|Assistant Engineer (Dist)||Should have done BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Technology.|
|Junior Engineer (Dist)||Must have Diploma done in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer||Should have degree from ant govt recognized university with minimum 60% marks or Diploma with 55% marks OR
Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering OR
Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force having total service of not less than eight years.
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||Must have done B.Com/BBA/BMS with MS-CIT|
The candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Engineer (Distribution) should not have their age more than 35 years and for the other the age must not be more than 30 years. The candidates of reserved/backward categories will get upper age limit relaxation 5 years.
The candidates who belongs to the Open Category/ General Category will have to pay the application fee of Rs 500 + Transaction Charges and the candidates belong to the Reserved categories will have to pay the fee of Rs 250 with transaction Charges. PwD and Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
The selection of the candidates will totally depend upon the performance in online test and academic. 90% weightage will be given to the marks of Written Test/Online Test and the 10% will be given to the Academic Performance. Therefore, Merit list will be uploaded at the end.
Procedure to apply Online:
- First of all Candidates will have to visit to the official website of MAHADISCOM.
- Search for the Option of “Apply Online” and Click on it
- A new page will be open, now click on “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and will be displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down it on the papers and preserve. An Email or SMS consisting the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying Details
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
- Take a print of it and preserve it for future references.
All the candidates who have successfully applied for the posts are informed that our wonderful team of www.edunews.xyz/ will share all the details with regard to the Admit Cards, Exact Examination Date and Final Merit List and further more details here only.
Click here to download the official notification
Click here to apply online at MAHADISCOM