Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs| GDS Recruitment | Form 2018:
Team https://edunews.xyz/ takes cognizance of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts Notification in respect of Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) / Rural Mail Attendants (RMAs) in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circles and would briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs.
Madhya Pradesh –Gramin Dak Sevak–Recruitment 2018
Submission of the Online Application Forms dated the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology Notification No. is well in progress with Deadline for Online Registration Closing date is not mention. The Candidates are advised apply Online by Press Click here Link displayed at the closing of the Write up.
General Candidates should have attained Minimum 18 Years and must not exceed Maximum 40 Years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to Reserved Community Candidates.
Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate / High School Certificate / Tenth from the Central Board of Secondary Education / the Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies:
- General (Un-Reserved):
- Other Backward Classes (OBC):
- Scheduled Caste (SC):
- Scheduled Tribe (ST):
Computer Knowledge Desired:
The Candidate should have Computer Knowledge and will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Certificate for at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute duly recognized by the Central Government / State Government. The Certificates awarded by the Central Government / State Government / University / Boards, etc., will also be acknowledged for this purpose. This requirement of the Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate shall be relaxable in cases where any Candidate may have / has studied Computer as a Subject in Class X or Class XII or Higher Educational Qualification provided the Candidate submits a Certificate of Class X or Class XII or Higher Educational Qualification in which he / she has studied Computer as a Subject.
The Candidate may opt any Five Choice of Posts with Preference of Priority from the Circle / Circles applied. In case if the Candidate is selected in all Choices the Lowest Priority Preference will be retained and all other Candidatures will be forfeited.
Ex: If a Candidate opts for Five Posts with Preference Post 01, Post 02, Post 03, Post 04, Post 05 etc. and selected as Meritorious in more than one Post, the Post in the Order of Preference will be offered and the Candidature for all the remaining Posts will be forfeited.
The Ministry of Communications & Information Technology / Office of the Chief Postmaster General have notified Selection Criteria for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (Rural Mail Attendant) is as stated here under:
- Selection shall be made as per the Automatic Generated Merit List as per the Rules based on the Candidates Online submitted Applications.
- No Weight age will be given for Higher Educational Qualification. Only Marks obtained in Xth Standard of approved Boards Aggregated to Percentage to the Accuracy of 4 Decimals will be the Criteria for Finalizing the Selection. Passing of all the Subjects as per the respective approved Board Norms is mandatory for taking Candidate into account for calculating the Merit.
- In case Candidates get the same Marks, the Merit Order would be taken as DoB (Higher Age as Merit), ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, Un-Reserved Female, Scheduled Tribe Male, SC Male, Other Backward Classes Male, Un-Reserved Male.
- In case Candidate willfully uploads Wrong Documents / Information and Unnecessary Documents, her / his Candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the Candidate enter Marks erroneously either High or Low with reference to Marks list uploaded then the Candidature will also not be considered.
- The Candidate will get an SMS on his / her Provisional Selection on the Prescribed Date after Selection. Mere getting SMS or any other Communication on Selection will not entitle the Candidate to claim for Regular Selection / Appointment. The Final Selection / Appointment shall be based on satisfactory Completion of Verification and genuineness of all Educational & other Documents produced by the Candidates by the concerned Authorities.
- Department shall not be responsible for non-receipt of e-mail / SMS by the Candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of Providers services and other Dependencies. However, a Physical Communication in regard to Provisional Selection Intimation will be sent by respective Recruiting Authorities in due course as per the Selection Procedure.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete Data will also be rejected from consideration.
- The Candidate can view his / her Result status in the Website by providing the Reference Number till the Results are announced. Once results are declared and post is filled, it may be viewed in the Results Status, which provides all details of the Candidates applied for that Post.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on the Download Detailed Notification for Detailed Online Notification.
Press Click here on the MPGDS Web Link for Online Application Forms.
Press Click here on the MP GDS Website for Results Declaration.