LNMU Part 2 Result 2020 BA B.Sc B.Com 2nd Year Result ~ News:
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will successfully conduct the UG/PG Annual Examination in the Month of April/May. Now the University is going to declare the LNMU Part 2 Result 2020 on the official web portal. The Lalit Mithila University not yet declares the LNMU BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part 2 Result 2020 declaration date. We can expect that the LNMU Part 2 Result 2020 also announced in last week of November. So the student visit this web portal regularly basis for latest update.
We have great news for all candidates that the Lalit Narayan Mithila University will release the LMNU part 2 result 2020 quickest on the official website. Candidates can check LMNU BA B.SC B.COM part 2 results 2020-21 through official link. The Mithila University has conducted The BA B.SC B.COM examination every year in a month or March. A huge number of candidates will appear in the UG part 2 examinations 2020-21. The advice for student that visits our site daily for the every latest ad new updates of the LNMU examination.
Result of Degree Part – II Examination 2020 (Session 2020-21)
- Download LNMU BA general Part 2 2020-21 examination result
- LNMU B.SC second year general 2020 session result
- LNMU B.Com 2nd part general exam result 2020-21
- LNMU BA part 2 vocational examination result 2020
- Download LNMU B.SC 2nd year 2020 session result
- LNMU B.com part 2 Exam result 2020
- Download BA Honors part 2 examinations
- B.SC Honors session result 2020-21
- LNMU B.Com honors exam result 2020-21
How to check LNMU Part Second Result 2020
- Go on the official website
- Then Click on LNMU Part 2 Result 2020 link
- Select the link of your course
- Enter your enrolment No and Date of Birth
- Now click “Show Result” button
- Your Result will display on screen
- Take a print out further uses
LNMU Part 2 Re-totalling/Rechecking form 2020
- Revaluation is allowed only in theory papers of non‐professional courses, which have not been jointly valued.
- Select the papers carefully in which you wish to seek revaluation. No second application for Additional papers shall be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Revaluation is to be applied for within 15 days of the date of uploading of results of University website.
- The Candidate is required to produce a photocopy of his/her current Admission Ticket and/or statement of marks for verification of Roll No., marks etc., at the time of submission of Application Form for revaluation and also to attach self‐address envelop of 9”x4” sixe with Postal Stamp worth .
- Entries made by the candidate be got verified from the Principal for the College concerned.
Official LNMU Web Portal: www.lnmu.ac.in