KVS Officer Cadre | Librarian Recruitment 2018-19 Download, Apply Online:
Authorized Recruitment Notification will be soon issue publicly by the Selection Board of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan through on their official web portal under which various Group-A, B & C jobs has been offered to be recruited including Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Lower division Clerk and Librarian. Candidate willing to be apply for any of the above said posts can go through online mode on the official website of KVS and can submit their application form in the same manner as prescribed here under.
KVS Officer Cadre | Librarian Recruitment 2018-19
According to the notice provided under the Notice circulated publicly by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Board, candidates applying for any of the above posts are advised to be ensure that the required eligibility criteria are properly fulfilled by them as on the prescribed date including required qualification and allowed age limit. Therefore, here we have provided the important information for the help of the candidates including required eligibility criteria and other details including online applying procedure and selection process.
- Type of Category: Recruitment Advertisement
- Association Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- No of Posts:
- Name of the Post: various posts mentioned below
- Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Post wise vacancies Distribution
|S. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies available|
|8||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|10||Lower division Clerk (LDC)|
KVS Recruitment 2018-19 Educational Qualifications Required 2018
Deputy Commissioner: Second Class Master Degree/B.Ed or equivalent Degree/5 year’s regular service as Assistant Commissioner.
Assistant Commissioner: Master degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks/B.Ed o equivalent Degree.
Administrative Officer: Candidate must have possessed graduation/Basic knowledge of Computer Application.
Finance Officer: B.Com with 50% and at least 4 year’s post qualification experience in Audit 7 Account Works.
Assistant Engineer: Graduation in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/2 year’s experiences in design and engineering in concerned branch.
Assistant: Graduation and 3 year’s experiences as Upper Division Clerk along with basic computer application knowledge.
Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as Compulsory and English as elective Subject.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Graduation and three year’s experiences as LDC and alos have knowledge of computer application.
Stenographer: 12th passed from a recognized board and Skill Test: 10mts @ 80 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
Lower division Clerk (LDC): 12th passed and knowledge of computer application, 30wpm speed in Hindi or 35 wpm speed in English on computer.
Librarian: Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Graduation with one year Diploma in Library Science/Working Knowledge of Hindi & English/Computer Application Knowledge.
Note: Remember that the details given here are in short and to know further details, read the notification through the link provided here under.
KVS Group-A, B, C: Non-Teaching Post upper age limit allowed
- Deputy Commissioner: 50 years
- Assistant Commissioner: 50 years
- Administrative Officer: 45 years
- Finance Officer: 35 years
- Assistant Engineer: 35 years
- Assistant: 35 years
- Hindi Translator: 28 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 30 years
- Stenographer: 27 years
- Lower division Clerk (LDC): 27 years
- Librarian: 35 years
- Relaxation up to 3 years in the case of OBC candidates
- Relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- To know further category relaxation, check the official notice.
How to apply online for KVS Group (A, B & C) Non-Teaching Post?
- Visit official website of KVS.
- Read the Notice and ensure about your eligibility.
- If eligible click on apply online.
- Fill the application form for the post applying.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
- Then submit the application form.
- Save a copy of the completed application form for future references.
KVS Recruitment: Important Dates
- Apply Online on from: Coming Soon
- Last Date of Applying: Coming Soon
- Last date for old candidates: Coming Soon
- Written Examination Date: Coming Soon
KVS Recruitment A&N Police Sub-Inspector Form 2018
Candidates whose application will have been submitted successfully and found eligible as per the information provided under the application form will be called for written examination and their admit card will be issued on the official website of KVS. Then depending on the post, qualified candidates will be called for interview or skill test as per the nature of the post. Aspirants will be notified about the further procedure later on.
Final appointment will be provided the checking all the documentary proof of the aspirant’s information which they had provided earlier in their application form.
Click here for Official Notification.pdf
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in