KU PGCET Counseling 2018 Seat Allotment Phase 1 2nd Round:
The Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal is all set to release the notification for the KU PGCET 2018 Phase-2/ Spot Certificate Verification/ Admission counseling for the seat allotment to the candidates for providing admissions to PG Courses (Entrance based). Kakatiya University post declaration of KU PGCET 2018 Phase-1/ Phase-2/ Spot Counseling/ Certificate Verification schedule & detailed procedure & going to display the 2nd Phase Certificate verification on scheduled dates.
KU PGCET 2018 Counseling / Seat Allotment
Kakatiya University PG Admissions: Directorate of Admissions Kakatiya University is likely to display the 2nd Counseling/ Seat allotment/ Certificate verification dates to provide admissions to the candidates who were declared qualified for Verification of Certificate (VOC) through Entrance &Non Entrance modes for candidates applied for KU PGCET 2018.
Seat Allotment and Fee Payment by online for Phase-I is available in the month of August, 2018
Click Here: 2nd Phase Counseling/ Cert Verf./ Seat Allotment
Post Phase-1 Admission counseling (Second phase and spot) Schedule is to be placed out & available at the university website (kudoa.in/ kakatiya.ac.in) Hence, candidates are advised to log on to the University website for detailed information as stated hereunder.
KU PGCET 2nd Counseling Rounds/Spot Counseling 2018
- If any candidate fails to attend the Counseling for admission as per the given schedule when he/she is called for admissions, his/her admission into the course will be considered in the subsequent counseling provided there are seats in that particular category.
- More number of candidates are called for Counseling for admission to fill up all the seats. Therefore, mere attending at the Counseling for admission does not guarantee a seat.
- Schedule of First Phase Admission Counseling will be intimated in the Marks/Rank Card. No Call Letters will separately be sent to the candidates, whereas Phase-2, Spot counseling through notification.
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fee through a Bank Draft/Challan to “Director, Directorate of Admissions, K.U., Warangal” on the spot at the time of admission
At the time of admission counseling, candidates are required to bring the following ORIGINAL Certificates/Documents along with two sets of photo-state copies and necessary fee.
Documents to be verified at the allotted Counseling venue
- Marks Card of KUPGCET – 2018
- Hall Ticket of KUPGCET – 2018.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution where the candidate last studied
- Original Certificate (or Provisional certificate if the Original is not yet issued as per rules) of qualifying degree examination
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.)
- Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidate according to rules in force
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C., S.T., B.C. candidates as per the G.O
- Latest Income Certificate issued on or after 14-03-2018 for reserved BC, SC, ST categories.
Candidates are informed to Download Marks Card by Entering Part-I, Part-II Marks of Degree from the website www.kudoa.in
KU PG Admissions 2018 Seat Reservation/ Seat Reservation
Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course of study provided by the Kakatiya University shall be reserved in favour of LOCAL CANDIDATES in relation to the LOCAL AREA in respect of the Kakatiya University.
Reserved No of seats to SUPERNUMERARY SEATS , Seats under Games & Sports / N.C.C /N.S.S Category, Seats for the children of Ex-Servicemen and Children of Armed Force personnel (CAP), Teachers Quota along with the reservation to the Reserved Categories consisting- OBC, SC, ST, PWD, Female Candidates, Local Candidates etc are mentioned here in detailed notification despite reservation the Open admissions to unreserved categories
CHANGE OF ONE COLLEGE TO ANOTHER COLLEGE WITHIN THE SAME COURSE THROUGH SLIDING
Candidate has to apply for sliding in the prescribed performa on the day of counseling or other day as mentioned in the counseling schedule.
The students who are already admitted into a course and remitted the course fees are eligible to get the benefit of sliding. Student who is given the benefit of sliding has to pay an amount of Rs.200/- towards “Sliding Fee”.
PGD in sericulture
Master of Social Work
M.A. (Gender Studies)
M.Com (Financial Accounting);
M.Com (Computer Application);
M.Com(Banking & Insurance)
5 Years Integrated M.Sc. Courses (Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Pharma-Chemistry)
Website of the KU University: www.kudoa.in