- KPSC KAS Notification 2018-19 Application Form
- Which is the port town of Indus Valley Civilization ?
- Mahabalipuram was established by ?
- What was the chief programme of Swaraj Party ?
- Which of the following will never get the vertical rays of sun ?
- The biggest network of canals known in India until 19th century was created by which of the following Sultans ?
- Gagan Mahal' is an Architectural Glory ascribed to
- Which one of the State Animal of Karnataka ?
- The Provinces of Vijayanagara Empire Were Called As ?
- Mappila Rebellion was related to ?
KPSC KAS Notification 2018-19 Application Form Last Date ~ Age Limit Eligibility Test Papers Syllabus:
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is getting ready to announce the KPSC KAS Notification 2018-19 for KAS Group A & B Gazetted Probationer post will be soon as soon upload on official website. After upload the KPSC KAS application form we will update our website then you can download the submission form 2018.
KPSC KAS Notification 2018-19 Application Form
All applicants’ good news for you KPSC will be very soon uploading the notification update on official web-portal. After release the KPSC KAS we will update our website then you can download the application form 2018 KPSC Karnataka Public Service Commission straining date of application form date is not mention so, you have to wait for the correct time if any update then we will update our website.
- KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant
- Superintendent of Police
- Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)
- Director/ District Treasury Officer
- Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes
- Labor Commissioner
- Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)
- Superintendent of Excise
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- Chief Officer Grade – 1
- Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)
- Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)
- Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies
- Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept
- Labor Officer
- Employment Officer
Education Qualification: The applicants should be complete the Graduation/ Post Graduation from affiliated college.
Age Limitation: The applicants must be age between in 21 to 35 Year.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|Position Name||Monthly Salary|
|KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant||Rs.30,400/- to 51,300/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||Rs.28,100/- to 50,100/-|
|Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)|
|Asst. Director/ District Treasury Officer|
|Dist. Backward Classes Welfare Officer|
|Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes|
|Asst. Labor Commissioner|
|Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Excise|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Chief Officer Grade – 1||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)|
|Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies|
|Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept|
|Labor Officer||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
- Starting Date of Online registration:
- Last Date of Online Registration:
- Prelims Exam Date:
- Prelims Exam Admit Card:
- Mains Exam Date:
- Mains Exam Admit Card:
Part I: Preliminary exam
|Paper||Exam Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies related to National and
|Paper II||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science & Tech, Environment &
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
Part II: Main Examination
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300|
|Paper V,VI, VII, & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subject. Each subject will have two papers||300(Each Paper|
Click here Download the Official Notification
KPSC Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC MOCK TEST : 1