KPRB Kolkata Police Constable Recruit 2018 Application,Last Date
The Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB), through its Advertisement No. / Employment Notice No. 02/2018/KPRB Dated the 2018 has invited the duly completed Applications Forms both in Online / Offline Mode for recruitment to the Posts of Police (Male & Female) Constables against (Male) + (Female) Posts.
KPRB Kolkata Police Constable Recruit 2018
The Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB), Online Registration for the Posts is in progress w.e.f. this with the Deadline
Eligibility Conditions (As On 2018):
Community-wise Age Limits / Community-wise Relaxation in Upper Age Limits for the West Bengal Natives:
The Un-Reserved Candidates must be between Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years of Age.
Other Backward Classes-A & Other Backward Classes-B: Maximum 30 Years of Age.
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Candidates: Maximum 32 Years of Age.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limits to the Ex-Servicemen and Home Guards serving in Kolkata Police only.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
He / She must have passed Secondary Examination / Madhyamik Pariksha under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) or its Equivalent Examination.
Eligibility in respect of Health (For all Posts): The Candidate must possess sound Physical and Mental health.
Application Fee Rs. 150/- + Service Charges = Rs. 20/- = Rs. 170/- (Rupees One Hundred and Seventy only)
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Net-Banking of any Bank.
All the Categories of the candidates, except those who belong to Scheduled Tribe & Scheduled Caste (of West Bengal only), shall pay application fees of Rs 150/- (one hundred & fifty only).
- No Exemption of fee is available to the SC/ST Candidates of other states. They shall be treated as candidate of General Category.
- No claim for Refund of the fee will be entertained.
- Applications not accompanied by requisite Fee shall be rejected summarily.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Both the Tests are of Qualifying Nature
- Written Test: The candidates declared having qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), shall be considered and called for ‘Written Test’. The Written Test of Maximum 90 Marks with One Hour (60 Minutes) duration shall comprise the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions on Current Affairs, General Knowledge, General English, Elementary Mathematics and Analytical Aptitude in Multiple Choice Answer System having provision of Negative Marking against Wrong Answers. The Answer Sheet may be evaluated in Optical Mark Recognition (OMR System).
- Personal Interview: 10 Marks
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Character and Antecedents.
Click here to download the Detailed Notification and Application Format Proforma
Click here for Online Registration