Kerala Police Constable 2018 Application Form, 375 Post Online Recruitment:
The Kerala Police has published the notification, inviting application from male candidates of India for recruitment of Constables in Kerala Police. The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) imparted the information regarding recruitment of 375 vacancies (tentative) of Civil Police Officer in Kerala Police. The applications are invited from 30th December 2017 to 31st January 2018.
Kerala Police Constable 2018 Application Form
As per the notification, there will be a physical efficiency test PET conducted for the selection of candidates for Civil Police Officer (Police Constable). There are few eligibility requirements for Kerala Police Constable Recruitment. These conditions are being highlighted in the following points:
KP Constable Civil Police Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Only male candidates of India are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 26 years for being eligible for the post.
- Candidate should have passed 12th Standard (HSE Examination) or its equivalent qualifications.
- There are some basis physical measurement requirements also. Candidates with height 168 cms and chest 81 cms are eligible to apply. Brief details regarding this can be found in the official notification.
If the candidates fulfill all the above given eligibility conditions, then they may apply for the post of Civil Police Officer recruitment by KPSC through the information given below:
KP Constable Recruitment Important Dates
|Opening of Application forms||30th December 2017|
|Closing of Application forms||31st January 2018|
How to apply for Kerala Police Constable 2018
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Kerala police and register as ‘One Time Registration’.
- Candidates then have to click on “Apply Now” and submit all the required documents and information as per required by the application form
- No application fee is applicable in the online KP application/registration process.
KP Constable Recruitment Selection Procedure
First step in the selection procedure will be the Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Candidates meeting the required physical measurements will then have to go through Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Also, candidates should produce a Medical Certification at the time of PET Test. The Medical Certificate should be filled in the same format which is prescribed by the KPSC on their official notification. The Medical Certificate should be one obtained from a Medical Officer of Government, which should not be below the rank of Jr. Consultant/Asst. Surgeon. After all these stages of selection, final Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made on Battalionwise basis.
More information regarding the Battalion list can be found on the official notification, a link of which has been given at the end.
It should be noted that in case the shortlisted candidates exceeds the given number of vacancies, then a written examination/OMR Test will be conducted for the selection process. This will be informed to the candidates through their profiles on the website of Kerala Police and also, the admit cards will be made available to download 15 days before the specified exam date.
Kerala Police Official Website:- www.keralapsc.gov.in