kanpur Univ CSJMU M.Phil Ph.D Admission 2019, Last Date | Counseling Round:
The Online Registrar (OR), Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) has been Release Detailed Notification in respect of Research Entrance Test / Research Eligibility Test 2019 for the Admission into different Branches of the Philosophiae Doctor / Master of Philosophy Program for the Academic Session 2019 – 2020. CSJMU University Online Registration starting from 8th Jan 2019 to 11th Feb 2019.
kanpur Univ CSJMU M.Phil Ph.D Admission 2019
The Office of the Registrar, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, may like to Issue Detailed Notification in respect of Admission into Philosophiae Doctor / Master of Philosophy Course through Research Entrance Test / Research Eligibility Test 2019 to be conducted as per the Dates to be Declared in the Notification released.
Procedure for Admission:
Common Entrance Test Qualified & Direct Common Entrance Test.
The Office of Controller of Examinations, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University may host in October / November 2019 a Research Eligibility Test (RET) / Philosophiae Doctor Eligbility Examination 2019 aimed at Shortlisting the Candidates based on the Merit Preparation forming the Basis for the Final Select List drawn up in order of Merit and Marks for Admission in Philosophiae Doctor Program for the Year 2019 – 2020.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, post-Announcement of the Result will Upload the Result for Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test at Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Website displayed here at the closing of the Information in respect of Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Examination 2019.
Criteria for Selection / Admission:
- Any Candidate fulfilling one of the following requirements may be considered for Admission into Philosophiae Doctor / Master of Philosophy Program without appearing in the Ph.D. Research Eligibility Test; however, even such Candidates shall have to appear for the Personal Interview / Viva-voce and will need to Obtain the Minimum Qualifying Marks (to be specified) in the Interview.
- Any Candidate, who has qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) as National Eligibility Test – Junior Research Fellowship (NET-JRF); however, the Candidates qualifying the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET-LS) (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship), or the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET), only, shall not be Eligible for Ph.D. Research Entrance Test Exemption.
- A Permanent Teacher of the Institute with Post Graduate Qualification having Minimum 02 (Two) Papers Published in a Standard Journal or Two Full Papers on the reputed Conference Proceedings.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Students of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, who have qualified the Research Eligibility Test conducted by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for Admission into Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), are Exempted from appearing in the Research Eligibility Test for Philosophiae Doctor / Doctorate in Philosophy Admission in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University offered Course.
- Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) 2017 / 2019 will be considered for Admission into the Discipline under the Faculty of Engineering only.
- Any Candidate, who is a Recipient of Fellowships of the Government / Semi-Government Organizations, such as, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Department of Biotechnology (DBT), and similar National-Level Organizations (NLOs), which are awarded through an All India Selection Procedure conducted by the Agency / Organization Concerned. However, the Candidates selected in the Research Project funded by such Organizations shall not be considered under Philosophiae Doctor Research Eligibility Test (Ph.D. RET) Exempted Category.
CSJMU RET 2019 Counseling Round Download
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor, subsequent to Announcement of the Result Eligibility Test 2019 Result, shall issue Notice in regards to Counseling / Personal Interview, etc. for the Candidates Declared ‘Merit-Listed’ in the Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2019. A Notice on Research Eligibility Test 2019 Counseling shall be Declared within 02 Weeks of the Declaration of the Result for the Research Eligibility Test 2019. We would continue to Publish on our Website all Updates at Regular Intervals in concurrence with the Office of the Controller of Examination Communiqués release at times.
Research Eligibility Test / Research Entrance Test 2019
Based on the Marks Obtained in this Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test, Category-wise Merit List shall be Drawn up / Prepared and the Category-wise Result of the Successful Candidates will be Displayed on the Website of the Co-ordinating University and will be sent through e-Mail to all the Participating State Universities with its Hard Copy also. On the Next Date, a Notice of this effect shall be published in those Daily Newspapers in which the Advertisements were published earlier.
A Philosophiae Doctor Entrance Test / Written Test consisting of 02 (Two) Question Papers shall be based on the Questions with Short Answers as follows:
First Paper, spanning 02 (Two) Hours’ Examination Duration, shall comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type with Short Answers for 100 Marks and will be for Assessing General Awareness, Academic Aptitude and Subject Proficiency.
The Second Paper with 03-Hours Examination Duration will comprise 200 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type for 200 Marks for Assessing the Subject Expertise, Research Aptitude and Subject Knowledge. There shall be no Negative Marking.
Research Entrance Test 2019 Viva-voce:
The Viva-voce shall be Conducted in the University Headquarter and will be open to All Interested in the Subjects, where the Candidate have to Present the Main Findings of his / her Thesis and Defend the same. After Satisfactory Viva-voce, the Examination Committee or Sub-Committee, as the case may be, may Recommend that the Result of the Candidate be Declared and the Result shall be Announced accordingly.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University offers Philosophiae Doctor / Master of Philosophy in a few of the Courses among others. We would hereby like to Advise the Candidates to log into Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Website for Details on the Upcoming Announcement / Information Brochure 2019 – 20 likely to follow in June / July 2019.
Philosophiae Doctor Program is Offered into the Domain Specific Subjects as mentioned here under:
Dairying and Animal Husbandry
Genetics & Plant Breeding
Botanical Agriculture / Agricultural Botany
Commerce & Pedagogy (Only Master of Education Passed Candidates)
Application Fee: (If not Revised):
Un-Reserved / General Category Candidates: ₹ 1000/-
Reserved Community Candidates: ₹ 500/-
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 08.01.2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 11.02.2019
- Entrance Test Date: 26.02.2019
- Entrance Test Exam Admit Card: 18.02.2019
- Entrance Test Result Date: 04.03.2019
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Website: www.kanpuruniversity.org