JEST 2018 Entrance Test Application Form Download Notification, Exam Date | Admit Card:
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER), Pune is has been release the JEST 2018 Screening Entrance Test Application Form upload on 15th Nov 2017 to 17th Dec 2017 and JEST Entrance exam conducting on 18th Feb 2018 so, whose students are looking for the JEST Entrance Test Application Form go to the official website and download the notification form 2018-19.
IISER JEST SCREENING ENTRANCE ONLINE FORM 2018
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER) has already released a Detailed Notification for JEST – 2017 at the website of the officials. Application are inviting through online from 15th November 2017 till the last date i.e. 17 December 2017 at the website of the JEST. Candidates are requesting to please submit your online
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research shall conduct the Joint Entrance Screening Test – 2018 in 18th February 2018 at various Examination Centers in various parts of the Union Territories and the States throughout India.
- Sc. in Physics or M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. in the related Disciplines.
- Sc. in Mathematics / Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Optics and Photonics / Instrumentation / Electronics will also be considered at Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA).
- E. or B.Tech. will also be considered at IISc, IMSc, ICTS-TIFR, IUCAA, JNCASR, NCRA-TIFR, TIFR-TCIS, RRI, IISER Mohali, IISER Pune, IISER Thiruvananthapuram and SNBNCBS.
- Talented Final Year B.Sc. and First Year M.Sc. in Physics / Electronics / Astronomy / Applied Mathematics students may also apply to be pre-selected for Research Scholarship at the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA).
- MSc in Physics, Engineering Physics or Applied Physics will also be considered at the Institute for Plasma Research (IPR). At Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), only B.Tech Eng. Phys. and M.Sc. Physics are eligible.
Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience/Computational Biology:
- Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A. in Computer Science and related Disciplines, and should be interested in the Mathematical aspects of Computer Science. Details available in the IIMSc Website. M.Sc (Physics / Mathematics), B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A in Computer Science for Ph.D. in Neuroscience at NBRC.
- Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA in any Engineering or Science Discipline, with good Mathematical Skills and strong interest in Biological problems for Ph.D. in Computational Biology at IMSc.
Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph.D Program:
- At HRI, IISER-Pune, ICTS-TIFR, SNBNCBS, NCRA-TIFR, and TIFR-TCIS candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree would also be considered for the Integrated M.Sc., Ph.D. Program in Physics.
- At IMSc, Graduates with Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Mathematics/ Statistics / Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering shall also be considered for admission in Physics and in Theoretical Computer Science (TCS), as part of an Integrated Ph.D. Program. All the candidates successful in the course work of this Program shall be awarded an M.Sc. Degree.
- At SNBNCBS, Graduates with B.Sc. (Physics) / B.E. / B.Tech. Degree will be considered for the integrated Post-B.Sc.-Ph.D. Program in Subject areas mentioned above.
- At IIA, graduates with B.Sc. (Physics / Mathematics) / B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Instrumentation / Engineering Physics / Electronics and Communications / Computer Science and Engineering / Optics and Photonics will be considered.
- At NBRC, B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) & B.E. / B.Techi (Computer Science) will be considered for Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Neuroscience.
Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Program at IIA:
- Graduates with M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) / Post-B.Sc. (Hons) in Optics and Optoelectronics / Radio Physics and Electronics / B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in the Subjects mentioned above will be considered. Further Details available on the IIA Website.
Integrated Ph.D. Program at IISER, Thiruvananthapuram:
- Graduates with Bachelor’s Degree in Physics / Technology / Engineering will be considered for the Integrated Ph.D. Program in Physics.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF EXAMINATION FEE PAYMENT:
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||Rs. 150/-(Rupees One Hundred Fifty only)|
|All others||Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only)|
The candidates who will ready to give the JEST 2018 before that can get the exam syllabus subject wise separately through the website of the officials. Here we will also provide you subject of JEST 2018 syllabus as follows:-
Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience/Computational Biology Exam Syllabus
Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph.D Program Syllabus
Exam Syllabus of Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D. Program
Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D. Program
JEST 2018 EXAM ADMIT CARD Download
Admit card will be available in the JEST webpage after 15th of January, 2018. Bring a printout of the downloaded admit card and one of your photo-ids for entry into the examination centre. Admit cards will NOT be sent by post/email.
All the students can download the exam sample papers year wise and subject wise separately through the website of the officials for hard preparation of the examination at the website of the portal.
Download JEST 2018 RESULTS AND MERIT LISTS
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research might reveal the JEST 2018 Results along with merit list in the month of March 2018 (Expectedly) for admission in Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Program in Physics / Theoretical Computer Science / Neuroscience / Computational Biology through the website of the official portal of the department. They will prepare the All India Merit list on the basis of their performance and marks in the JETS 2018 Written Examination.
|JEST – 2018 Participating Institutes
|ARIES||Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, Nainital: Astronomy and Astrophysics, and Atmospheric Physics.|
|HBNI||Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai|
|HRI||Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad: Theoretical Physics, Astrophysics|
|ICTS||International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (TIFR), Bangalore: Astrophysical Relativity, Data Assimilation and Dynamical Systems, Statistical Physics and Turbulence, and String theory and Quantum Gravity.|
|IGCAR||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam: Solid State Phase transformations, Superconductivity, Structure and dynamics of soft condensed matter, Band structure studies, Accelerators based Irradiation induced phenomena, Low-dimensional systems, Physics of interfaces, Nano-materials, Thin films technology and Theoretical physics|
|IIA||Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Astronomical Instrumentation, Optics, and Atomic Physics.|
|IISc||Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore: Condensed Matter Physics (Experiments and Theory), Astronomy and Astrophysics (Theoretical), Atomic and Optical Physics (Experimental), Biocrystallography and Bio-informatics, and High Energy Physics (Theoretical).|
|IISER BHOPAL||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal: Condensed Matter Physics (Theory and Experiment),
Soft Matter Physics (Theory), Biophysics, Laser Plasma Interactions, Ultrafast Physics (Experiment),
Astrophysics and Cosmology, High Energy Physics (Theory, Phenomenology and Experiment), Non-linear Optics
|IISER KOLKATA||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata: Condensed Matter Physics, Field Theory, Classical & Quantum Gravity, Cosmology, Solar Science, High Energy Physics, Non-linear dynamics, Statistical Physics, Soft Matter, Optics & Spectroscopy, Atomic physics, Biophotonics, Spintronics, Nan science, NMR, Quantum Information|
|IISER MOHALI||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali: Quantum Theory, Quantum Information Processing, NMR-Methodology, Optics, Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Thermodynamics, Non-linear Dynamics, String Theory, Ultrafast Physics, and Low Temperature Mesoscopic Physics.|
|IISER PUNE||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune: Field Theory, Theoretical Particle Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Non-linear Dynamics, Complex Systems and Networks, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Quantum Information Processing, Radio Astrophysics, Atomic Physics and Quantum Optics, Energy Studies, Solar and Plasma Physics, Nano Sciences, Scanning Probe Techniques, and Semiconductor Physics and Devices.|
|IISER THIRUVANANTHAPURAM||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram: Experimental Condensed Matter: Magnetic and Superconducting materials, Nano Science and Energy materials, Photonics, Soft Condensed Matter, Semiconductor Physics and Devices, Surface Sciences and Nano-scale Plasmonics, Terahertz and Ultrafast Spectroscopy; Theory: Cosmology, Classical and Quantum Gravity, Gravitational Wave Physics, Quantum Information Theory, Quantum Field Theory, and Statistical Physics.|
|IMSc||The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai: Theoretical Physics, and Theoretical Computer Science.|
|IOP||Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar: Physics (Condensed Matter, Nuclear and High Energy Physics) and Accelerator-based Research.|
|IPR||Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar: Physics (Experimental and Theoretical).|
|IUCAA||Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune: Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics.|
|JNCASR||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore: Experimental and Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics, Statistical Mechanics, and Materials Science.|
|NBRC||National Brain Research Centre, Manesar: Molecular, Computational and Systems Neuroscience. Sensory & motor systems, learning & memory, language & speech processing, functional neuro imaging: EEG, MEG, fMRI, MRS, stem cells, developmental neurobiology, neurogenetics, neurodegenerative and neurodevelopmental disorders, cancer signaling & glial tumor biology.|
|NCRA-TIFR||National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, TIFR, Pune: Astronomy and Astrophysics.|
|NISER||National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar: Theoretical High Energy Physics and Lattice QCD, Experimental High Energy Physics, Condensed Matter Physics (Theory and Experiment), Optics and Metamaterials|
|PRL||Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad: Theoretical Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Solar Physics, Space and Atmospheric Sciences, Planetary Science and Geo-Sciences.|
|RRCAT||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore: Lasers and their Applications, Laser Plasma Interaction, Cold Atom Physics, Condensed Matter Physics (Superconductivity and Magnetism, Crystals and Thin Films), Nanomaterials and Applications, Non-linear and Ultrafast Optical Studies, Beam Physics, and Free Electron Laser.|
|RRI||Raman Research Institute, Bangalore: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Light and Matter Physics, Soft Condensed Matter Physics (Liquid Crystals, Physics in Biology), and Theoretical Physics.|
|SINP||Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata: Condensed Matter Physics (Theory and Experiments), Nuclear Physics (Theory and Experiments), High Energy Physics (Theory and Experiments), Astroparticle Physics, Quantum Gravity, String Theory, Mathematical Physics, and Materials Science (Surface Science and Plasma Physics).|
|SNBNCBS||Satyendra Nath Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata: Astrophysics and Cosmology, Chemical and Biological Physics, Condensed Matter Physics and Material Science, High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory, Mathematical Physics, Nano Sciences, Quantum Optics and Quantum Information, Statistical Physics, and Complex Systems.|
|TIFR-TCIS||TIFR Centre for Interdisciplinary Sciences, Hyderabad: Condensed Matter Physics & Materials Science of Nonequilibrium, Soft & Living matter, Fluid Dynamics, Intense Laser-matter interactions, Computational Physics, Statistical physics, NMR of Biophysical & other systems|
|TIFR||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Condensed Matter Physics and Material Science, High Energy Physics, Nuclear and Atomic Physics, Theoretical Physics|
|UGC-DAE CSR||UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Indore: Surfaces, Interfaces, Thin Films and Nanomaterials, Physics at Low Temperatures and High Magnetic Fields, X-ray, Optical and Electron Spectroscopic Studies Using Synchrotron and Laboratory Sources; Electrical, Magnetic and Thermal Properties of Condensed Matter; Condensed Matter studies using Magnetic Neutron Diffraction, Nuclear Technique Based Condensed Matter Physics-Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy, Mossbauer Spectroscopy, Experimental Nuclear Physics, Gamma Ray Spectroscopy of Nuclear High Spin States, and Nuclear Reactions.|
|VECC||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata: Accelerator Physics, Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science, Nuclear Physics (Experiments and Theory), Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions (Experiments, Theory, QCD and QGP), and Physics of Neutrinos (Experiments).|
- JEST Online registration starting from 15th November 2017
- Last date of JEST 2018 Application form is 17th December 2017
- JEST 2018 will be held on Sunday, 18th February 2018
Official Website of the JEST 2018 -> www.jest.org.in