Jamia CDOL Admissions 2019 JMI Distance Open Application Form | Last Date Apply Online:
The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a Notice to invite the Application Forms (downloaded from JMI Website) for admission into different streams of Post Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by the Center for Distance and Open Learning. For UG & PG courses online application form is invited from 08 July to 31 August 2019 and for B.Ed & MBA course online registration process is activated from 08/07/2019 to 22/07/2019.
The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Admission Process for the same commenced from 8th July 2019 with downloading of the Application Forms from JMI’s University Website. Downloading of the Application Forms from the Jamia Millia Islamia’s Website commences on 08th July 2019 and ends on 22nd July 2019 (B.Ed & MBA) & 31st August 2019 for the non-entrance test programs. The Candidates would be able to submit their Applications.
JMI UG/PG Distance Open Admissions 2019 Apply Online
Jamia Millia Islamia, Centre for Distance and Open Learning has made a provision for On the Spot Admission (OSA) and Provisional Admission (PA). The Candidates desiring to seek admission into the Post Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate Courses are advised to download the Application Forms, fill in the same and carry the Essential Documents to the Center for Distance and Open Learning; Jamia Millia Islamia would be offered Provisional Admission. The Center for Distance and Open Learning has PG / UG / PG Diploma and Certificate Courses to offer to the Eligible Candidates who would meet with the prescribed terms and conditions as detailed hereunder:
Important News:- (9 July 2019)
In Jamia Milia Islamia University, Centre for Distance and Open Learning has invited application form for admission from 08th of July 2019 and the last date for online application form for UG & PG course is 31st of August 2019. But for B.Ed & MBA Entrance Test Admission, the Last date for application submission form is 22nd of July 2019.
|Availability of Online Application Forms for Admission||08th July 2019 onwards|
|Last date of submission of B.Ed/MBA Application form||22nd July 2019|
|Last date of submission of all other Application forms||30th August 2019|
|Last Date for Completing Admission formalities of Non-Test Programmes||31st August 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test for MBA||03rd August 2019, 10:00 am-12:00 noon|
|Date of Entrance Test for B.Ed||04th August 2019, 10:00 am-12:00 noon|
|Display of provisionally selected candidates and waiting list (For B.Ed & MBA)||14th August 2019|
|Last date of completion for Admission for provisionally selected candidates (For B.Ed & MBA)||20th August 2019|
|Display of Waiting list I (For B.Ed & MBA)||22nd August 2019|
|Last date of completion for admission of waiting list I candidates (For B.Ed & MBA)||26th August 2019|
|Display of Waiting list II (If required) (For B.Ed & MBA)||28th August 2019|
|Last date of completion for admission of waiting list II candidates (For B.Ed & MBA)||30th August 2019|
Jamia JMI CDOL UG PG Courses 2019 Apply Online
Post Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Certificate Level:
- M.A. English (MEG).
- M.A. Hindi (MHD).
- M.A. History (MAH).
- M.A. Sociology (MAS).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geo-informatics (PGDGI).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (PGDGC).
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed).
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A. General).
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
- Bachelor of International Business and Finance (BIBF).
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Network Tech (ADCHNT).
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE).
- Diploma in Power Generation Engineering (DPGE).
- Diploma in Early Child Hood Care Education (DECCE).
- Certificate in Computer Information Technology (CCIT).
- M.A Political Science (MAPS)
- M.A Public Administration (MPA)
- M.A Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- M.A Education (M.A EDU)
- Master of Commerce (M.COM)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Required Certificates at the time of Admission
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Experience certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificates in support of educational qualification(s) and age.
- SC/ST certificate in case of B.Ed. Program for relaxation in eligibility as per Government of India norms.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, in original, from the institution last attended (in case of Masters and Bachelors Programmes) must be submitted within 60 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission is liable to be canceled.
- Demand Draft for the Programme Fee should carry the candidate’s name, program code, and application form number on its reverse.
- Students of the Jamia Millia Islamia have to submit documentary proof for enrollment number if allotted earlier by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (wherever applicable).
For further clarifications/details/assistance, we advise our visitors to visit JMI Center for Distance and Open Learning Website www,jmi.ac.in/cdol